Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Resident Evil cut scene? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackartist19

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:15 pm
i like any scene with Jill  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:18 pm
There were two cool parts in Umbrella Chronicles. One was when doors first open to that laser hallway.
And second was when Jill snapped the zombie's neck with her legs. That was... Oddly hot.  

Biohazard EXTREME

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:49 pm
I have a few:
~The scene in CV where Steve shot his dad. I don't know why, but I find Steve's problems hilarious. And then it blacks out and you hear him SOBBING fakely and it's just so...I don't know. I crack up every time. And then of course there's "He won't come!" and "Than...people?" "I don't want talk about it!" *shoots ceiling* Ah Steve, why do you have to be such a lovable moron?
~The RE4 knife fight was pretty cool, and not because I got to see Leon die (multiple times I may add...>>;;; I'm not so good at the cinema quick button things. I can shoot, but I can't press random buttons fast enough. *shakes head). Although I HATE Krauser. I mean seriously, they went through all the effort to introduce him, make up a story so he actually fit into Leon's past and then KILLED him like an hour later...>>
~Luis's death, just because it's something else to cackle at...>> Though I liked Luis...
~The intro scene to RE-make. The graphics are AMAZING and it just...really gets to me. Especially Joseph's death. I don't know why, but everytime I see that look on Joseph's face I immediately like him a lot...and then he immediately dies...>>;; He's my favorite throw-away dead S.T.A.R.S. character. There are a few questions I'm left with though, when Chris turned and did the ninja pose, what was he planning to do? And WHERE THE HECK DID CHRIS EVEN GO? He just disappeared, even though it showed him running towards the house...o__O Did he get lost on the last few feet and then found by Wesker once Barry and Jill went into the Dining Room?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:00 pm
Maybe he was cut off by one of the cerberuses, then instead had to climb in through the window.  

Biohazard EXTREME

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:13 pm
True. Never thought about that option. *yells at TV screen* Come on, Chris! Could've made it a few more feet! *shakes head* Probably helped the cerberuses (cerberii?) get the windows too. *whacks Chris* *huggles Chris for has whacked T__T*
Sorry, I'm rambling. X3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:19 pm
No, apparently is Cerberuses. It's a name, originated from Cerberus of Greek Mythology.

I mean, let's say we have Spartacus, if we had more than one, it wouldn't be Spartaci. xd  

Biohazard EXTREME

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:35 pm
I know it came from Greek mythology, but I've just always wondered that! Because I mean, you know...octupus=octupii. But the english language is strange like that so whatever. Like, if goose=geese, then wouldn't moose=meese? And don't even get me started about the word "foot".
And how this rambling came about, even I am not sure. So anyway, RE! Cutscenes! Mythology goodness! X3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:37 pm
Well, Cerberus came from a Greek word, so not exactly english. Although the original pronunciation for Cerberus was more like, "Kerberos".

But yes, that's probably my favorite RE cinematic. It has Chriss, Jill, Human Wesker, shooting, chases, all the good stuff.  

Biohazard EXTREME

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:53 pm
Heheheh. Shut up with your language technicalities. X3 *cackles*

And that cutscene....*sniffles* JOOOOOOSEPH! *wails* I knew him for all of thirty seconds, but he shall forever be engrained in my heart and mind. *shakes head* God I wish he'd lasted longer. I can so see a "OMG! He's freaking hot AND awesome relationship going on for him. Unlike Chris's (and later multiplied 100fold for Steve's) "You're an idiot, but I love you! *huggles*" relationship. *sighs* They need more hot guys in RE. The RE4 Leon (*shudders at thought*) and Carlos are like the only ones...One reason why I like UC to an extent. It shows a good graphic version of Carlos (though I was in love with him already from watching videos of 3 on YouTube).
o__O; Not that you'd know about the hotness of these guys..or probably care about the rantings of someone who does...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:55 pm
Well, I can always start on Jill, Ada, etc... But I'm not gonna. All I know is that I'm very happy with how Jill was physically portrayed in REmake.  

Biohazard EXTREME

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces