Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
So i got yelled "Emo Love" at me all day

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Colybear7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:07 pm
he and this guy are going out!
he is pretty amazing but were both pretty alternative or whatever you call it
so everyone found out
and now evryones like"oh i bet they cut themsleves together" and stuff
and i just sick of it!!!
and some girl came up to him and asked him right in front of me if he was bi too since i was bi
and im like "if he's says he's straight he's straight and yeah im bi got a problem with that??? too bad"
and im so frusterated!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:50 pm
it's high school, no offense to be made, but next time can you post your rants in the rant post  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:48 pm
lol... Oh boy. My last 2 years of highschool I gave up trying to defend myself from the daily mockery I faced. Not to say I just gave in and let them bash me. I went along with everything they'd say to me and they figured it out that I didn't even care. They'd call me f** and I'd nod my head and smile real huge and in a lisp I'd say "Oh hell yeah! I LOVE my girlfriend's big black d**k!"
If anyone tried to intimidate me by thrusting their chest at me in the hall or stare me down in the hall, I'd act as if they didn't exist and just stare down the hall and not even flinch when they jump at me like idiots trying to scare me.

One more thing.. I've always hated the "popular" vocabulary of the preps and jocks. "That's jokes" instead of "funny". "I'm gettin' JUICED this weekend!"
Yeah... I'm done. LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:43 am
ignore it...Me and boyfriend have learned to.........at least your old friends don't try to break you guys up........it happened once to me, we got back together and he's tell his 'friends' off when he gets to high school....so get over it...people could be trying to beak you guys up but there not...so at least you should be thankful....  

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:05 am
So you get stuff shouted at you, try being the only metaller in school, I went down fighting against 25 people that had me cornered... on a daily basis.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:32 pm
That sounds like a personal problem.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

itzalwaysraining

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:14 pm
heres some adivce
******** IGNORE THEM  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:32 pm
YEAH REALLY,
******** THEM WHO NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE THAT.
IT REALLY SHOULD MATTER WHAT PEOPLE SAY.
JUST IGNORE IT.

Brandi Extreme

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:32 pm
I'm guessing you don't understand the use of the caps key on your keyboard.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 pm
just ignore it. DO u cut urselves together? if not, then there ya go, tell them no. IS he bi? if not then there ya go, tell them no. at my old school, i was one of the very few emo kids there, there were only about 4.. and i started going out with this guy, and everyday someone would come up and grab his arm and say something along the lines of "wrist check! just makin shur ur clean, we wouldnt want ur hoe gettin to ya"
and we
just ignored it
as long as u know the truth, and u care about each other, then what other people think shouldnt mean s**t to you. im sorry but u r weak if ur gonna break under such a light amount of pressure. theres more important things to worry about while ur in school, like passing, etc. if you two are really into each other, then this should be no big thing.  

EmoxBandit

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff