Reply -The Guild's Main Forum.
hello im a new person here.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mig_mags_14

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:00 pm
hello so how r people doin. im new to this guild so i could use a little guidance on wat we r supposed to do. so that would be great.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:01 am
Welcome !!! And grettings to you !!!I'm the proprietor of this guild "sloweiser". This is just a place to cruise by once you get to GAIA, post a new topic (which you just did, so your already rollin'), make a post in an ongoing topic (there is a nice list going, and its growing with new post's like yours !) you have many to choose from, hit the "Bumping Thread" and bump, or bump and chat for gold, add this thread I have going called "Join or Bump" to your subscribed threads:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/join-or-bump-your-choice/t.33397761/

And try to "BUMP" it after you log in, this will keep it close to the top and the more who see it, the more that may join us !!! The more members we have, the merrier time will be had with contest's and giveaway's !!! And last but certainly not the least, if you have a good day making gold, donate some to the guild on the home page !!! Every little bit helps so this guild can have some excellent "Contest's" and substantial "Giveaway's !!!
Don't forget to copy and paste some of our banners into your post out in the site. I posted the first one in the "Banner's" thread as a comment to myself in my profile. So, anyone who goes to my profile see's one of the many kool banners available. Most of all have fun !!! Enjoying Toaday, "SLOWEISER"  

sloweiser

bloodlesshino2000

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:32 am
hi mig remember me
i think we both need guildness here  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:37 am
Whats "Guildness" ?  

sloweiser

Th3-Cursed

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:02 am
Mig_mags_14
hello so how r people doin. im new to this guild so i could use a little guidance on wat we r supposed to do. so that would be great.

Hiiii !! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:03 am
sloweiser
Whats "Guildness" ?

guidance..she means...  

Th3-Cursed

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:33 am
welcome to the guild! i hope u can just make urself comfortable!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:01 pm
Welcome!! smile  

Rutalia

sloweiser

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:21 pm
Th3-Cursed
sloweiser
Whats "Guildness" ?

guidance..she means...

Oh, thanks !!!  
-The Guild's Main Forum.

Manage Your Items