Headphones
  Earbuds
  Both
  Never
View Results

sloweiser

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:24 am
Th3-Cursed said in the "What CD are you listening to ? " topic:
(("just turned the music off....otherwise my neighbor calls the cops on me... .......again !!! .......for the third time then.. ))

That really sucks when your nieghbors won't ask you to turn your music down themselves !!! I have alway's lived in apartment's (Why do they call them "Apartment's" when there all together ?) and it was alway's turn the music down at 10:30 P.M. on weekday's, and until 12:30 on friday and saturday. And sundays you would generally try not to make too much noise... You could alway's get some headphones and blast your ears out !!!I have done too much headphone time with it real loud. Now I always hear "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee", and it never stops, so try not to blast head phones or earbuds, or you will have to hear what I alway's hear !!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:46 am
i only have a crappy headset.....so i can only listen to music without a headset/headphone....or else i will have crappy sound.... mrgreen  

Th3-Cursed

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:39 am
yo.. i blast it out on headphones cause my parents get annoyed...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:56 am
Hey, I called the cops on neighbors before. A bunch of college people lived next door fora while and their parties didnt start until 2am and there was no way I was going to go over there like a nerd and ask them to turn their s**t down but my bedroom window was right by their front door and yeah.. it sucked

As far as earbuds go, I had a lot of ear problems as a kid and my ears as a result are sensitive, so earphones all the way! But I definetly don't blast them! Mostly I crank it up on my computer though smile (but not at 2am)

Rutalia

sloweiser

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:32 pm
It all boil's down to respect !!! Some people are lost to the concept...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:23 am
That happens to me too. I used to live in an apartment but then moved. thank god noone can be like "Turn the music down" except I blast my radio sometimes. Then the neighbors get angry......  

Broken_Wingless

Rutalia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:09 am
yeah i'd much rather rent a house than an apartment. hopefully this year i'll be in position to buy my first house though smile somewhere in the country... where i dont have to worry how loud my music is!

I was practicing my guitar one night in my apartment at like 8:30, very low, and I got complaints lol.... so yeah that pendulum swings both ways!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:12 pm
I'm just glad there are no dogs where I live anymore !!! There was a nieghbor thats dog would bark at all hours of the night, most of the time for no reason !? I cherish sleep, so having it nterrupted really bugs me !!!  

sloweiser

Rutalia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:41 pm
That's sad sad I have a dog. Dogs bark when they are frustrated and don't get enough exercise. That dog probably just needs daily walks sad People get so lazy about their dogs! That's such a pet peeve of mine (no pun intended! lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:32 pm
I agree !!! I like the "Dog Whisperer's" take on it. He says a dog needs three things to be balanced, excercise, discipline , and affection. And in that order !!!  

sloweiser

Rutalia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:41 am
sloweiser
I agree !!! I like the "Dog Whisperer's" take on it. He says a dog needs three things to be balanced, excercise, discipline , and affection. And in that order !!!

hahaha You watch the Dog Whisperer! Then you know all about it. I love that show. I probably watched every episode. I even met him. I went to some lecture thing he was giving. That was annoying actually because his mic was messed up the whole time and the ppl couldn't fix it. That man has a lot of energy lol I don't think he stopped moving full speed for a second. rofl  
-The Guild's Main Forum.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games