I eat fast food this often:
  Daily:
  Couple times a week:
  Couple times a month:
  Never, that stuff will kill ya ! :
View Results

sloweiser

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:17 pm
So, what your favorite fast food place to eat ? Ok, now which can you not stand to eat ?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:07 pm
I simply can't resist pizzas! 4laugh  

popinjaypops

Rutalia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:20 am
I don't like fast food that much but my favorite is Schlotzky's or Chik-Fil-a and my least favorite is Burger King  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:16 am
My fave fast food place would have to be the local pizzeria down the street. I absolutely cannnot stand McDonald's and refuse to eat there.  

CelticPrincessMe

Broken_Wingless

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:09 am
I love Wendy's it's like the best place ever! everyone in my class goes there like throughoout the month. I always try to get a frosty even in the winter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:13 am
My fave fast food would be Taco Bell!  

xXLillie-chanXx

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:18 pm
i dont really like mcdonalds but since they have a whole section devoted to their french fries, there is a less amount of chance that they will serve me egg, thus i wont die. so, i only go there to eat french fries... i also eat pizza once a month...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:29 pm
narutorocks1109
i dont really like mcdonalds but since they have a whole section devoted to their french fries, there is a less amount of chance that they will serve me egg, thus i wont die. so, i only go there to eat french fries... i also eat pizza once a month...

oooh... mrgreen i love mcdonalds.....they just never give enough food for my money.....its like they think people all eat like kiddy's  

Th3-Cursed

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:29 am
Th3-Cursed
narutorocks1109

oooh... mrgreen i love mcdonalds.....they just never give enough food for my money.....its like they think people all eat like kiddy's

yea... thats true... but i cant eat the french fries anywhere else or selse i could die of eating eggs  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:06 am
God Naruto, whenever I think things are bad I'm always going to remember you and think "at least I don't have to worry about possibly dying of eating almost everything cooked!"  

Rutalia

-The Guild's Main Forum.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff