View Results

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:09 am
u want the bait? i only got 3 packs of F bait... ill trade it to u though  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:00 pm
BEATLES4LIFE
http://avatar2.gaiaonline.com/gaia/members/ava/89/e4/549402e6b2e489_flip.png

GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR FISHING BAIT AS A GIFT OF SHOWING SOME LOVE. I SURE LOVE GOING FISHING.

GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR FISHING BAIT AS A GIFT OF SHOWING SOME LOVE. I SURE LOVE GOING FISHING.  

BEATLES4LIFE
Vice Captain

3,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xXLillie-chanXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:23 pm
I love fishing! I caught one or two fish on my last fishing trip!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:18 am
narutorocks1109
yea.... the kids at my catholic school dont really pick on me a lot.. but they stilll pick on me... crying but thats ok.. i got used to it

Just go up to the biggest one and deck their a** out!! like in prison! I saw a prison movie this works the tv does not lie!  

Rutalia

BEATLES4LIFE
Vice Captain

3,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:41 am
I LOVE TO GO FISHING. SEND ME THE BAITS, FISHES AND OTHER ITEMS THAT U NO WANT I WILL ACCEPT THEM. I LOVE THE FISHING PART IN GAIA, HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:59 am
Rutalia
narutorocks1109
yea.... the kids at my catholic school dont really pick on me a lot.. but they stilll pick on me... crying but thats ok.. i got used to it

Just go up to the biggest one and deck their a** out!! like in prison! I saw a prison movie this works the tv does not lie!

Lol! Sounds like a good idea. And TV does not lie.  

CelticPrincessMe

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:31 pm
Rutalia
narutorocks1109

yea... i did that today cause the leader is actually shorter than me... so i have long nails so i kicked him in the u know where and then grabbed his arm, punched him in the stomach, then scratched his arm really hard so my nails dug into his skin... then when we changed classes, a door was swinging rgiht at me so i kicked it really hard... now they are afraid of me but i gues that is a good thing right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:04 am
narutorocks1109
Rutalia
narutorocks1109

yea... i did that today cause the leader is actually shorter than me... so i have long nails so i kicked him in the u know where and then grabbed his arm, punched him in the stomach, then scratched his arm really hard so my nails dug into his skin... then when we changed classes, a door was swinging rgiht at me so i kicked it really hard... now they are afraid of me but i gues that is a good thing right now.

uhm sweetie rofl I was joking. I didn't think you would take me seriously. maybe uh... just tell them off the next time they bother you instead of punching and scratching them? i'm pretty sure it will have the same effect lol  

Rutalia

olusx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:12 am
I went deep sea fishing when I was a kid and caught some red snapper. It was a lot of fun. I want to plan a trip this summer!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:21 pm
Bruce Springsteen-Radio Nowhere

Bruce Springsteen SAYS 4 YOU TO PUT MY NAME AND LOOK ME UP IN THE CONTEST FOR VOTING ON MY HOUSE A BIG 10.  

BEATLES4LIFE
Vice Captain

3,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rutalia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:25 pm
BEATLES4LIFE

Bruce Springsteen SAYS 4 YOU TO PUT MY NAME AND LOOK ME UP IN THE CONTEST FOR VOTING ON MY HOUSE A BIG 10.

i voted smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:23 am
BEATLES4LIFE

I voted for you.  

CelticPrincessMe

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:00 pm
i will vote for u sometime when i have time (which is like in 3 seconds....)  
-The Guild's Main Forum.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff