Submit

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:37 am
Windstar
You guys DO realiz e that in the show, giovanni is ASH's father? My friends and I had a big laugh over it, saying they were copying star wars.
erm...sorry to burst your bubble, but apparently, in japan, a female producer was interveiwed and one of the questions asked was "Who is ash kecthum's father" while she replied "Well, we are leaving it a surprise for the veiwers but maybe they'll be an episode on who it is. But can I give you a clue? It's not (whatever giovanni's japanese name is)"....

If no one beliveve's meh, join yahoo, join the ash forever group and ask all the girls there...there the ones who told me dat when the question of ash's father arrived again....

whee

And...well....does everybody here think it's true about Oak being ash's father???? It does kinda ruin teh palletshipping, doesn't it? Not that it bothers me, I'm an AAML fan... whee  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:55 am
Sui Kune
ninja Um....more information here.... http://www.pokemopolis.net/ ninja
erm...*ahem*...may I remind people who had visited this site that not everything is as true as they say it is. you see, when they say "It is" it actually means "We believe"...I have checked out that site, then I checked official sites. It's totally different. Not that I mean to slag them off, I mean, I'm a massive fan of lex's art work whee but I remember I checked that place out, and they say "James IS gay" but in some more official sites, there are plenty of hints that are suggested that james is just effemanite but may have a thing for jessie. I'm not saying that place has reasonable points, I'm just trying to say don't let them go to your head and actually believe in anything they say that YOU DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE!!!

I'm making this suggestion because I remember I had a very young friend who was a pokemon fan. She was a wee lassie that carried around a pikachu plushie a lot. So kawaii! Anyways, she was a curious lass and accidentally slipped onto this site, ad read about why pokemopolis crew thought that oak was ash's father. Okay, so she was young and shouldn't have gone onto a PG-13 site, but the fact that they said that "He is his father" or "James IS gay" really scared her, and she was in tears.

So, I'm just saying....don't believe everything they say at pokemopolis when they say "It is", "He's not" or "She is so"....

Gah... whee I'm so gonna get flamed now...*curls up and hides*

But I think lex is incredibly cute and shmexeh, though..*blushes* redface  

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:58 pm
NikiPaprika
Sui Kune
ninja Um....more information here.... http://www.pokemopolis.net/ ninja
erm...*ahem*...may I remind people who had visited this site that not everything is as true as they say it is. you see, when they say "It is" it actually means "We believe"...I have checked out that site, then I checked official sites. It's totally different. Not that I mean to slag them off, I mean, I'm a massive fan of lex's art work whee but I remember I checked that place out, and they say "James IS gay" but in some more official sites, there are plenty of hints that are suggested that james is just effemanite but may have a thing for jessie. I'm not saying that place has reasonable points, I'm just trying to say don't let them go to your head and actually believe in anything they say that YOU DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE!!!

I'm making this suggestion because I remember I had a very young friend who was a pokemon fan. She was a wee lassie that carried around a pikachu plushie a lot. So kawaii! Anyways, she was a curious lass and accidentally slipped onto this site, ad read about why pokemopolis crew thought that oak was ash's father. Okay, so she was young and shouldn't have gone onto a PG-13 site, but the fact that they said that "He is his father" or "James IS gay" really scared her, and she was in tears.

So, I'm just saying....don't believe everything they say at pokemopolis when they say "It is", "He's not" or "She is so"....

Gah... whee I'm so gonna get flamed now...*curls up and hides*

But I think lex is incredibly cute and shmexeh, though..*blushes* redface

Erm....I DO believe what they say there, I wasn't swayed. Hell, one thing I don't agree with is that Ash and Misty are gonna end up together (that'll be one doomed relationship, IMHO), and their view that Vulpix is the worst Pokemon ever.....Magikarp is worse. >>;;

x.x; And I'm sorry to hear about the little girl who stumbled onto Pokemopolis....it is a site meant for older fans (and plus it has a very lengthy disclaimer on the front page), and they clearly say somewhere on the site that they don't mean to "pollute the minds of little kids who adore the adventures of Ash and Pikachu". Pokemopolis is meant to be humorous entertainment for older Pokemon fans to see the hidden innuendo and such in the show.

And what "official" sites do you mean, about how James has a thing for Jesse? Serebii.net? Sites like that aren't "official", they just are large and organized. Plus, they might be more likely to be swayed by popular opinion, instead of looking at the "facts" and making an informed decision. And I am aware that this is just a show, that all the characters and such are fiction, but it is still fun to think about all the different theories. >>; Just my two cents.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:57 pm
Heh, you know, oddly, this is why I like the show.

There's so much that's just left up to peoples imagination! You can come up with fantasitic theories and fanfic ideas from this stuff, because there are hints and no-hints, inneundos or not, all over the place. It's all about opinions, which are diverse as the people watching the show.

No one is technically right or wrong. And yes, Pokemopolis do claim they're "right" but, for the most part, I think they're spoofing sites that "claim" they have all the right information, when really its just opinions. And it is true, Mopolis is NOT for kids. The content on there is not for young kids at all...Im sorry about that poor little girl >.o; It's deffinitely for teenagers.

So...I still think it's either Giovanni or Oak. More likely Oak sweatdrop  

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:47 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:02 am
Maybe... [gasp] Ash's father is a completely different character NEVER SEEN in the show!! GASP! Could that be possible!?

No. Not at all possible. Because it HAS to be someone who has appeared in the show, even though there are plenty of cases where you've only seen one (or neither) of the main character's parents (I could list series, but I'm pretty sure you could think of some on your own).

Really, folks. It's not that big of a deal. So don't squabble just because someone says one thing while you say another.  

Load Chaud

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:55 am
Aoi Hikari
Heh, you know, oddly, this is why I like the show.

There's so much that's just left up to peoples imagination! You can come up with fantasitic theories and fanfic ideas from this stuff, because there are hints and no-hints, inneundos or not, all over the place. It's all about opinions, which are diverse as the people watching the show.

No one is technically right or wrong. And yes, Pokemopolis do claim they're "right" but, for the most part, I think they're spoofing sites that "claim" they have all the right information, when really its just opinions. And it is true, Mopolis is NOT for kids. The content on there is not for young kids at all...Im sorry about that poor little girl >.o; It's deffinitely for teenagers.

So...I still think it's either Giovanni or Oak. More likely Oak sweatdrop
Well, I ain't gonna squabble, and i know when I eventually find out that it has been verified that ash's dad IS prof. oak, I will accept that. But the reason why I still can't get my head around it, is funnily enough, the 4th movie. Fair 'nuf, fans may say "Well, maybe this movie proved that they're was a bond between Ash and oak. They are very similar, after all. It is almost definate that Oak is ash's father." but I think the whole thing about Ash meeting sammy is kinda putting me off the fact that Ash is Oak's son. O.O;;;;; Perhaps I'm the only one that thinks that way...but for teh now....que sera sera.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:59 pm
^^; not to nitpick, Niki, but, um, it's spell "sera" not "sara"

Sorry again, it's just I'm in french immersion, so we studied verbs. ALOT v.v; so I kinda remember that. It's a common mistake though.  

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:26 pm
Aoi Hikari
^^; not to nitpick, Niki, but, um, it's spell "sera" not "sara"

Sorry again, it's just I'm in french immersion, so we studied verbs. ALOT v.v; so I kinda remember that. It's a common mistake though.
XD actually, I didn't know the song quite well, though my spelling is quite accurate, thank you....^^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:03 pm
okay heres my theory ash's father is never mentioned because he became a gymleader in another country or is still catching pokemon or dead yes dead. professor oak is only related to gary and not ash or his mother. the red hair person from g/s i aggree is giovani's son not only because of the mention of the hair but check out the facial features his eyes are almost exactly like giovani's and the way his face is well thats all i can think of at the moment. As for garys parents they got in an accident when a charizard burned them to a crisp and a fearow flew off with their remains lol whee (jk)  

Edward E!ric

Tactical Tamer

Load Chaud

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:02 am
.... I REALLY like the Charizard/Fearow hypothesis.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:07 am
Three redheads and a bit of explaination on why they are or aren't the person refered to.
The G/S/C rival, was too young most likely and didn't have a Pokemon at the time.

Lance, all I know is that he fought against Team Rocket in GSC. It may be him, but if that were the case he would have had more importance in FR/LG's story as well. So the odds of it being him are slim.

Lorelei was born on the fourth island of the Sevii islands, or just lives there I forget. Which is somewhere near Kanto I'd assume. She also takes an active hand in fighting against Team Rocket. Though there's no evidence to say she's the one. But it may be her since she actually was causing Team Rocket problems at the time giving them reason to belive it was her.

So when it gets right down to it it's either Lorelei or Lance as anyone else has far to much against them and not enough for them. Though there's also a lovely little thing called playing with your mind, Giovanni's kid might not even have taken a role in the games yet.

Eusis Landale

juuniji

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:29 pm
Sui Kune
So that would make (at least according to my theory):

Oak - (Ash's mom)
|
(Ash) / Gary's mom - Giovanni
|
Gary

That would make Giovanni Ash's brother! xd

That would make Ash Gary's uncle! xd eek blaugh
(I didn't finish reading the forum by the way)  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff