Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is poor?
  Yes
  No
View Results

MCMR

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:07 pm
would u call 11798g poor im not tryin to rub it in or anything im just wonderin?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:34 am
I don't know. I consider poor as in in the hundreds or 1,000 I'm so proud of myself the last time I got 20,000 or so I spent it on something that wasn't even worth that much......  

Broken_Wingless

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:06 am
i think its a good amount of gaia gold...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:24 pm
yeah Naru lol I do that, if i haev it i spend it razz  

Rutalia

olusx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:13 pm
I used to have money, but I bought up some stuff I'd been waiting for. Now I'm poor again.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:46 pm
olusx
I used to have money, but I bought up some stuff I'd been waiting for. Now I'm poor again.

Yeah you have her chainsaw she wants razz  

Rutalia

sloweiser

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:21 pm
narutorocks1109
well.. i once tried word bump and got to like level 50 but then i didnt go any higher crying wat do u get as a prize???

The game has started gold granting and giving university credits again !!! At level 30 it gives and item worth 100 to 350 gold, at level 60 its gives an iten worth 300 to 650 gold, at level 90 it gives an item worth 600 to 950 gold. I have never reached level 120. The game seems to be working better than before, plus with it gold granting and giving college credits again, its even more worth it !!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:21 pm
bleh....market place is stil better......just buy a bargain....and put it in top of the list.....it will be sold first....and if your lucky even in a few minutes....and maybe i get only 500 gold profit.....but 500 gold in a few minutes...is pretty quick...better then doing a hour jigsaw.....and im not buying just 1 thing....but multiple things...and sell them pretty fast.....thats how i got 100k in 1 day with christmass...but then i had profits of 2000 gold....normal days i get 500 or less... sumtimes more.....but its risky sumtimes...cuz if the prize of an item drops a lot all of a sudden...then i will make sum losses.....but then again....i still get more profit then losses.....and well....last time with my hermes'moon 3rd gen. it went up from 90k to 190k.....i wuz a bit to suprised to sell the moon thingy....and by the time i realised that moon thingy wusnt worth that much....people already began making new listings...and the prize dropped from 190 k...to below 90k....now that sucks.....!!i wanted to sell my moon thingy for 190k or sumting... mrgreen rofl  

Th3-Cursed

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:11 pm
haha! *hem... sry hemm* yea but word bump does seem much better  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:34 pm
i still cant press submit on wordbump.....  

Th3-Cursed

Broken_Wingless

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:28 pm
Word bump is amazing! I'm so happy it can grant gold now. I've been having that problem too, with the submit. I think it's a glitch because I have to refresh word bump for a little bit before it actually works.

I just spent my gold now I'm back down to 3,000  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:37 pm
but ur stuff on ur avi costs alot so u could sell it  

narutorocks1109
Crew

-The Guild's Main Forum.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items