Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Fox Den (General, non-fox Chat)
What Kind of Fox/Kitsune are You? : Take Quiz Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know what you are?
  Yes, I do!
  No, I don't.
  Let's find out...
View Results

Akuame

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:24 am
You are an ice kitsune! (arctic fox)
Element: Ice
Most prevalent emotion: your rapid mood swings
You are the apathetic arctic fox. You don't really worry about something unless is is important to you. However, the slightest change in something can set you down into the darkness of depression, or make you smile and laugh. For the most part, you are indescisive, and a follower. But you are very good at understanding other's emotions, and will sometimes try to help them out. You hate being in large crowds, but have to be close to someone you care about at all times. Your worst fear in the world is being all alone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:15 pm
The statement I made as CloudFox9 still stands.  

Panther King Decari

Xamt_heartlessnobody

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:02 pm
It seems to be a little late but since I'm new here

You are a silver kitsune! (grey fox)
Element: Wind
Most prevalent emotion: Amusement
You are the intelligent grey fox! You love to learn, especially if it's about relatively unknown things. You have some close friends, but tend not to spend a lot of time with them. You have somewhat of an overactive imagination, and basically anything can seem funny to you if you think about it for too long. Even though you normally have a straight face, and are deemed "responsible" by most, when you start laughing, you are hard to stop.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:18 am
you are the kitsune of nature!
A controller of the earth powers.you bring plants to life, and set a walk atop of water... as a powerful kitsune on earth.  

Lady of Luminosity

Lord Derpingsworth

4,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:40 pm
You are a 9-tailed kitsune! (demon fox)
Element: Water
Most prevalent emotion: passion (not necessarily love)
You are the dedicated demon fox! You have one subject, thing, or person that you are extremely passionate about, perhaps to the point of obsession. You have friends that share at least a little bit of interest about the same thing that you do. You tend to be about in between calm and hyper, so you're an easy person to be around. You are responsible, but try not to show it and save yourself the work. You try to fit in with the people that matter to you.  
The Fox Den (General, non-fox Chat)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff