Submit

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:56 pm
Sexxed
CokePixie
punkarama
CokePixie
i've only been on 2 and a half years... and it took 2 and a half years to get a ninja band, and you know i only really wear it to make noobs jealous, is that wrong?

Absolutely not ... I do that with my NM scarf. xd I got a PM once from some noob asking if I would give it to him becasue I don't wear it very much.

lol dude that reminds me, while i was selling off items to get the band i sold my occulus magica..er whatever it's called, the funny looking eyes. And this kid sends me a PM he does some small talk for awhile and then finally drops the bomb, "man i really want an oculus magic thingy" "oh really? that sucks." "would you donate to me?" "no i'm trying to get a ninja band" "after you get the band? you're so rich and you've got tons of items." "no. And just for asking i'm going to make it my private missions to get as many oculus things as i can and then discard them, not sell them, not wear them, discard them so that they become rarer and even harder for you to get." his last comment was "you're a b***h"

and yeah tommy i know i'm so noobtastic
omg
that's so funny that all he said was "you're a b***h"

no one ever asks me for items or donations crying
i'm not special enough i guess
Nah thats cuz yo s**t smells  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:35 pm
Hzza
Sexxed
CokePixie
punkarama
CokePixie
i've only been on 2 and a half years... and it took 2 and a half years to get a ninja band, and you know i only really wear it to make noobs jealous, is that wrong?

Absolutely not ... I do that with my NM scarf. xd I got a PM once from some noob asking if I would give it to him becasue I don't wear it very much.

lol dude that reminds me, while i was selling off items to get the band i sold my occulus magica..er whatever it's called, the funny looking eyes. And this kid sends me a PM he does some small talk for awhile and then finally drops the bomb, "man i really want an oculus magic thingy" "oh really? that sucks." "would you donate to me?" "no i'm trying to get a ninja band" "after you get the band? you're so rich and you've got tons of items." "no. And just for asking i'm going to make it my private missions to get as many oculus things as i can and then discard them, not sell them, not wear them, discard them so that they become rarer and even harder for you to get." his last comment was "you're a b***h"

omg

I'm sure I've asked you for s**t befoe.....haven't iI??

sexual favors don't count hzza  

CokePixie
Crew

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:18 am
I dont' get asked very often ... just the one for my NM scarf .... and the occasional n00b begging in my profile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:15 pm
Hzza
Sexxed
CokePixie
punkarama
CokePixie

omg

I'm sure I've asked you for s**t befoe.....haven't iI??
nah i don't remember

i'd give you s**t for sure though  

Sexxed
Vice Captain

Heff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:32 am
1 - It'll be 5 in November. gonk

2 - I hate little nooblets begging for s**t. I helped my sister get something and I donated a grip of s**t to her, and then I got all kinds of little ******** asking for money, and I'm all, "No" and they're all, "Please" and I'm all "******** off." and they're all, "******** you." and I'm all whatever.

You might be here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff