Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Celebrating the 10th Anniversary of Resident Evil 2! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 10 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:23 pm
You know...It did come out in japan first so. Maybe they didn't have the time (or they couldn't be bothered) to replace it with Western clothing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:39 pm
CAPCOM you lazy bastards you.

[Le S h i t]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:42 pm
Ivory Lie
You know...It did come out in japan first so. Maybe they didn't have the time (or they couldn't be bothered) to replace it with Western clothing.
Sherry was designed back during the FIRST draft of Resident Evil 2, a.k.a. Resident Evil 1.5, back then they had all the time in the world.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:17 pm
So Sherry's Sherry. But hey, I mean, she's cute.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
We need to keep doing this for the games, when's the next one?
Any one know?
We HAVE to do one for the Remake, a I'd like one for Zero, but that's just me.

[Le S h i t]

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:17 pm
Well i guess so. Prehaps it wasn't until the very end of development that they thought "s**t we forgot to put her in western clothes for the american/europe releash" Whatever reason may forever remain a mystery. Can't read peoples minds after all  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:08 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Oh, if only I could make a video of the reactions me and my friends had to that game. I mean, when those zombie arms burst through that window, I don't know why, but I just threw the controller down out of scaredness.
Not as bad as my friend though, who fell off the chair when the crows crashed through the window.

I made it! It's still Monday! Woo! Well, I first saw it when it came out on the N64 at my friend's house... I was only 8, and scared out of my mind. I actually first seriously played it on the GC... *shame!* Dude, you should've seen my reaction. I was 13 (two years ago) when I bought it and played as Claire. As I'd learned from REmake, only play at night in total darkness. Saturday night, playing on my parents' 42" HDTV. Where you get... the cog, I think. The room with the lighter puzzle. Anyway, when Mr. X busted through that wall, my heart nearly stopped. Yelping as I jumped, I ran out of that room so fast. Whew. So I start running back and Mr. X smashes through again, right in front of me. I seriously had to supress my scream with a pillow or I would've woken everyone up...

On the RE0 thing, you gotta admit the freezer zombie made you pee a little. razz

And as much as I hate telling the truth about stuff like this... The first time I encountered the oven Ganado in RE4, it scared the flippin' bejeezus out of me. sweatdrop

And yes, I typed this all one letter at a time on my Wii. I need to buy a USB keyboard... But this shows my loyalty to RE2!

Edit: Muahaha! *steals 50th post to use for biological testing totally not under Bio's direction*  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Vankala

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:09 pm
On March 29th, is the 8th Anniversary on when Code: Veronica came out and March 30th is the 12th Anniversary of when the original RE came out. biggrin RE weekend!!! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:16 pm
Canas Renvall
Biohazard EXTREME
Oh, if only I could make a video of the reactions me and my friends had to that game. I mean, when those zombie arms burst through that window, I don't know why, but I just threw the controller down out of scaredness.
Not as bad as my friend though, who fell off the chair when the crows crashed through the window.

I made it! It's still Monday! Woo! Well, I first saw it when it came out on the N64 at my friend's house... I was only 8, and scared out of my mind. I actually first seriously played it on the GC... *shame!* Dude, you should've seen my reaction. I was 13 (two years ago) when I bought it and played as Claire. As I'd learned from REmake, only play at night in total darkness. Saturday night, playing on my parents' 42" HDTV. Where you get... the cog, I think. The room with the lighter puzzle. Anyway, when Mr. X busted through that wall, my heart nearly stopped. Yelping as I jumped, I ran out of that room so fast. Whew. So I start running back and Mr. X smashes through again, right in front of me. I seriously had to supress my scream with a pillow or I would've woken everyone up...

On the RE0 thing, you gotta admit the freezer zombie made you pee a little. razz

And as much as I hate telling the truth about stuff like this... The first time I encountered the oven Ganado in RE4, it scared the flippin' bejeezus out of me. sweatdrop

And yes, I typed this all one letter at a time on my Wii. I need to buy a USB keyboard... But this shows my loyalty to RE2!

Ah yes, the freezer zombie... actually the only zombie in the newer games that made me jump.  

Nebel Rabenschwarz

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:27 pm
Canas Renvall

Edit: Muahaha! *steals 50th post to use for biological testing totally not under Bio's direction*

No, you need to get on the PC sometimes.

As for the freezer zombie, I honestly don't remember. But I mean, that's a perfect example... My first time with those freaky RE2 moments, I remember EXACTLY how they happened. Where I was sitting. How I reacted...
I don't remember that about RE0, so I must not have been spooked that much.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:09 am
Vankala
On March 29th, is the 8th Anniversary on when Code: Veronica came out and March 30th is the 12th Anniversary of when the original RE came out. biggrin RE weekend!!! XD

Nice to see someone else in the guild has the RE calender! rofl

I love that thing only for the pretty stickers biggrin .

On the subject of the Freezer Zombie, I definately jumped, for the record. But then again, this is coming from someone who has to sing loudly when she's scared... My poor floormates must think I'm a freak. 4laugh  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:16 am
Yeah, but it's the round numbers that are important. I think it would kinda ruin the occasion if we celebrated those. But, November 2009 will be the 10th Anniversary of Resident Evil 3, and I think that's when we should have our next celebration.

Now, since it's officially Tuesday/Wednesday everywhere in the world, I will be closing this thread.
To everyone who contributed, thank you.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces