No fighter?
  Lets train!!
View Results

Red Fox 104
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:09 pm
Reynard grunted.
Cocky little dude, isn't he...?
"Alright pal," Reynard said turning to the rack. "But you might want to put this on."
Reynard tossed Korin a fencing mask, then put one on himself.
"There... now we can really get physical."
He removed a long type rapier that had a rounded off tip so it wouldn't puncture anything. He tested it flexibility by giving it a few good bends.
"Alright here we go you little punk..." Reynard said with a laugh.
His right arm(the one that held the rapier) locked into position that was level with Korin's face. He bent his midsection forward until he was about a foot lower. His left arm was kept tucked into his torso with his clenched fist against his left cheek. His right leg is kept out in front on him and slightly hovered over the ground, his left leg was bent into a half crouch position. He leaned forward a bit and he was now in perfect form. His hand, arm and shoulder were will protected behind the rapiers knuckle guard, front and rear quillon.
Slowly, his inched his way in front of Korin. Reynard was about eight feet away, but the tip of his sword was only inches away from Korin's. In a haze of speed, Reynard's rapier slipped past the heavy sword and landed a stab in his chest. The rapier flexed then Reynard retracted from his thrust.
"I can do this all day, dude!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:20 am
(Can I have some more time? I have things to study for. Ill post as soon as I can.)  

Korin88

Red Fox 104
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:19 am
"You bet..."
Reynard lowered his rapier, stabbing it into the sand. He walked over to a small picknick table and sat down removing his face visor and placed it onto the table.
"We'll pick this up when you get back... see ya!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:31 pm
Rozuko walked lazily out to the field. And spotted a Strict looking fox.hn. maybe he will have some fun with this one...."Oi You! Wanna Spar". He yelled with sudden vigor.  

Suigetsu No Ame

Lady of Luminosity

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:18 pm
Cori was sitting in the old rocking chair on the porch next door. She overheard the fighting at the arena. She hesitated to walk over but eventually did, as she saw closer she saw the attacking. She stepped back but quicky ran forward and yelled "Dont mind me, I'm here for the show!". She laughed and sat on the grass next to the arena. "I'll go against the winner, I am he looking for a challange!" She winks as she watches the fight. She starts cheering...  
Role Playing: the inner workings of the Den

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff