Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
How to survive in Gaia for less then 500 coins a day? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats the best way to make money with very little.
Post, Post, and Post some mroe
67%
 67%  [ 23 ]
Fish
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Try to win a lottery
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Role play into some money
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Beg
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 34

circuit sparks

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:09 pm
Celdia

Well I'm very pleased to see more activity in this guild. I was afraid for a wihle there that no one was coming back to post here.

*goes back to being dead*

I've been working on recruiting in a more..subtle sense. I just post around with the linked banner in my sig. xd

Something I don't quite understand is why it says to recruit for guilds in the description to the actual guild forum..then in the guild system FAQ thing it says you can't do that there. gonk Two contradictory messages.. *head explodes* Well I know the sig thing is working 'cause someone said they saw the banner in a sig out in the regular forums. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:55 pm
I'm in four guilds. I can't afford not to be understated... sweatdrop  

Yuki-Onna Reed

Destruction Kitty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:26 pm
Well, I saw the link in someone's sig (can't remember whose, though) - el clicko, took a look, noticed that it's got 42 members, and bookmarked it for later.

It didn't hurt that I have fond memories of conversations with Tallest Red and Spike Theta in the days of yore... though I joined Gaia late enough that I did, in fact, recieve a peasant dress and 400 gold. THERE WERE ONLY THREE STORES THOUGH! And no marketplace!

*mid-Gaia-life-crisis* gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:55 pm
Jahnx
Like the Hitch Hiker Guide itseld advertises on how to survive a day for less than 30 something dollars a day. This forum is to ad any tips for the traveling gaia guy/gal. Come to think of this as the Gaia Hitch Hicker Guide. biggrin

i believe its how to survive on 30 altarian dollars a day or something along those lines  

Tokagima

cant_delete_accounts

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:58 pm
tokagima
Jahnx
Like the Hitch Hiker Guide itseld advertises on how to survive a day for less than 30 something dollars a day. This forum is to ad any tips for the traveling gaia guy/gal. Come to think of this as the Gaia Hitch Hicker Guide. biggrin

i believe its how to survive on 30 altarian dollars a day or something along those lines

I already said that.

Anyways, I get along by posting almost solely in guilds. Albeit, I am in something like seven.

edit: eight

later edit: eleven.. soon to be twelve.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:23 pm
tombrend
tokagima
Jahnx

I already said that.

Anyways, I get along by posting almost solely in guilds. Albeit, I am in something like seven.

Same here. Guilds only. Real threads in the forums frighten me...all those children.... *shudders* ...and I'm only actively in 3 of the 4 I'm subscribed to.  

Celdia

Tokagima

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:28 pm
Celdia
tombrend
tokagima
Jahnx

I already said that.

Same here. Guilds only. Real threads in the forums frighten me...all those children.... *shudders* ...and I'm only actively in 3 of the 4 I'm subscribed to.

i have to agree. i spend a lot of time in the outside world that is the GD forum and it is terribly scary and disturbing what these small children (im only 16 myself) but this is my first forum and i plan to have fun here. if anyone wants quick gold post like crazy in chatter box and by all means avoid reading anything that looks remotely interesting cuz its not.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:09 pm
I sometimes hang out in the Questions and Feedback or Avatar Talk, but mostly it seems like I only post in my guilds anymore...  

Yuki-Onna Reed

circuit sparks

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:34 pm
I've been hanging out more on Gaia in general since I'm not on dialup on the circa-1997 computer anymore. I usually post either here or in the GD as of late. I'm a recovered Exchange/Marketplace Whore.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:34 pm
Jahnx

even tho u put it that way... it seems that this really doesn't fit in this guild  

tjdamaster

Destruction Kitty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:45 pm
I'm in 12 guilds, actively posting in eight thereof at least once or twice a week... and I still wander into AT, and lurk in ED and WF. gonk Methinks I may be stretching myself a bit too thin.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:32 pm
I'm surrounded by oldtimers! Ahhhhh! Help me! I've been suriving on close to no money the entire time I've been here, but I think I'm doing pretty well. (Can't stay away from the sparkly stores, though.)  

Periathien

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:16 pm
OMG!
The fishing rod can be like out towel!
So very many uses...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:17 pm
Periathien
I'm surrounded by oldtimers! Ahhhhh! Help me! I've been suriving on close to no money the entire time I've been here, but I think I'm doing pretty well. (Can't stay away from the sparkly stores, though.)
The best way to function is to ignore the store untill you have a lot of money, then you can compose an awsome outfit.  

Angilwingz

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games