Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
When i came home..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you be freaked out coming home from this story?
  ..o_o.....
  ..-_-.....
View Results

Izzy Fizz

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:36 pm
Well...i was walking home from a good school day.I was about two blocks away from my house,and i see my brother.He picks me up and tells me what happened.It was scary listening to it.Evee,our year old mini pinche(both types of years)r,could've died if they didn't go in the backyard in time.IT turned out,a pitbull,actually,two,were attacking my two dogs. Tag,the 77 year old(dog years).She was attacked by the smaller one.She was severely bit on the nose.After four hours,it's still bleeding.My brother,was helping her survive.He had a piece of wood,and starting banging on the other pitbull.Evee,the year old dog,was fighting the mom.The feroiucious mom.When my mom and my brother came out,she was hanging,by her lower back,in the mom's mouth.Shaking her.It was a miracle she lived,as she can't walk without it hurting.Now she nows,not all time,is playtime.My mom,was on her side.She hit the mom with a wooden broom,and th broom broke.When my mom finally got Evee,my mom got jumped by the other mom.The dog mom had bit her thumb.Making it bleed about,how much is a fourth of a water bottle.She still has marks,and refused to go to the hospital because she didn't want my brother fired,even though it told her,there are acceptions in serious situations.The police,and animal control had caught the pitbulls.We found out who owned it.But the animal patrol said,they're noot getting it back.That ruined my day.I just wish i was there to help,some of this could've been slightly less worse,if i didn't have school today.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:15 pm

I think those dogs don't have a chance at being good, sadly.

But whatever twisted dipshit that made them like that, that's the one that deserves a long torturous death in a freezer. stare

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:31 am
Report the owner so they can't own dogs again.

I'm sick of these stories.

It's always Pitballs too ...

PL  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:30 pm
Omg that's horrible X_X Where I live, owners of pitbulls have to have insurance by law now, or give up their dog. I just wish things like this could be avoided, any dog can be friendly if trained to be, even the most vicious breed... why would someone train their dog to be like this? sad  

churrlo

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:35 pm
Unfortunately, it's because people are stupid. So that the good pet owners that love their pets are forced to get rid of theirs because the stupidity of a few. stare Sigh...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:37 pm
Isn't it horrible X_X  

churrlo

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:38 pm
churrlo
Omg that's horrible X_X Where I live, owners of pitbulls have to have insurance by law now, or give up their dog. I just wish things like this could be avoided, any dog can be friendly if trained to be, even the most vicious breed... why would someone train their dog to be like this? sad

It goes the other way too you know, any dog can be a basket case (which about half the time is accually a riot to watch), or vicious monster.

The media just picks on one breed for a few years. Right now it's pittbulls, it used to be german shepards I think, and I know rottwielers had thier turn.

rofl roflmao! I'd like to see the media try to get St. Bernards... lmao

PS Pomerianians and other little dogs are too easy to make look evil, still, I can see the media over doing it so that it ends up funny.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:10 am
The good thing was,my labrador wasn't too hurt.But my pinscher had to get stiched,because her umbellacle cord was stabbed by the dog's teeth.She has to wear one of those cone-shaped things around her head so she doesn't bite her stiches off.  

Izzy Fizz

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:51 pm
sad That's horrible and kinda icky gonk Umbilical cord >_< Yuck gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:55 am
I hope she gets well soon!

Those collars are so funny though!

XD

PL  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:45 am
Normally, Pitcairn terriers (pitbulls) are gentle. They have to be trained, or inbred from trained ones, to be vicious. It's true that any dog can be vicious if mistreated. Dogs get territorial too. That's why you can have a very happy, gentle dog- like my cocker spaniel- but put in a position where his/her home turf is being invaded, and look out. That's one reason any dog is considered a "Watch Dog" in it's home and yard. Remember, never to into someone's house or yard if there is a dog, unless invited. The most demure puppy can be a biter if it thinks it's home or family is in danger. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:06 pm
No, my dog sounds mean, and is huge, but you come though that door and you better have a hidden hanky and something to hold on to. He jumps people, wags his tail, barks, licks and demands to be played with. He may look and sound like he's going to kill you but he wont. sweatdrop
Oh, and if you sit on the couch, be aware. He'll sit next to you, look cute, maybe enevn calm down. Then he'll sit behind you, 'hug' you (wrap his arms around you), and *BLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP*

Then everyone laughs at that person. He's a gaint, weird, nutered teddy bear, and he'll only n**/continue ot jump/growl if someone isn't giving him attention and ignoring him. He'll also shove a squeky toy into your hand, not real scary. He's scariest when he's hyper, but it's too funny... if you are out of the way.  

Metalic_Noodles

Izzy Fizz

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:11 pm
@churrlo:Yeah,she has a bump neasr it now. D:

@PL:It was sort of funny,because they drugged her to make her sleep,and when she woke up,and walked,she kept falling. XD

@mamarita:I've actually never seen/heard of a dog that was "mean".

@MN:Sounds like a dog i know. >.>  
Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff