Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Heath Ledger

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:29 am
I daresay we all heard the tragic news this morning about the death of Heath Ledger.

He will be sorely missed, I liked him in A Knights Tale and he was good.

PL  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:12 pm
Didn't care too much for a Knight's Tale, but I loved 10 Things I hate about you. It's like, the one teen-flick I've ever liked. I was also looking forward to him playing the Joker... I was sad when I heard of his death. I liked the fact that he chose his movies rather than letting the money choose him.  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:35 pm
I will miss him too sad I was looking forward to this Batman movie and I also rather enjoyed 10 Things I hate about you, that was an excellent movie. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:39 am
His best role of all time, though, has to have been in Brokeback Mountain. He earned an Oscar nomination for that. He did a phenom job in that movie. I question some things I have read. He was supposedly alive earlier in the day, and then, between 1pm and 2:45pm his dies in his sleep. Very strange indeed.  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:41 am
mamarita
His best role of all time, though, has to have been in Brokeback Mountain. He earned an Oscar nomination for that. He did a phenom job in that movie. I question some things I have read. He was supposedly alive earlier in the day, and then, between 1pm and 2:45pm his dies in his sleep. Very strange indeed.

Not what I heard.

I heard he was found naked on the floor with a bottle of pills.

Sounds - sadly - like an over dose, intentional or not still has to be determined.

PL  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:00 pm
I feel bad for the family. I mean, any big name star that dies sweeps in a tidal wave and they've got to deal with that and grieving over a loved one.  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:11 pm
Brokeback Mountain was icky gonk It's not very representative of gays IMO >.> But that's just me xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That news made me really upset.
He was an amazing actor, and I can't wait for Batman.
He'll be very missed. crying

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Morbid AI

Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff