Submit

you like?
  yes
  no
  eh ok
View Results

Taimo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:07 pm
I haven colored these yet. I usually do it on photoshop. I'll keep you posted. Wat you think?

THE GIRLS FROM MABURAHO
User Image

RANDOM GIRL I FORGOT WHERE I GOT IDEIA FROM
User Image

THIS WAS A LONG TIME AGO WHEN I HAD LONG HAIR. ITS SUPPOSED TO BE ME. LOL IT HAS MY NAME ON HER UNDERWARE.
User Image

CUTE I LOVE HER KIMONO
User Image

THE REASON I CUT MY HAIR

User Image

ME AGAIN. IT SAYS BABY I LOVE YOU.
User Image

AIO FROM AI YORI AI YOSHI
User Image

STILL WORKING ON THIS ONE WAT YOU THINK?
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:33 pm
Ok. Your artwork is pretty good. You should color and add shading to make it more interesting, but it's not bad. The lines could use a bit of work in some areas. Anatomically speaking, your proportions are pretty good. You might want to practice hands a little bit. Just keep drawing and everything will gradually get better. You're off to a good start. ^_^

Momo Shimizu

Taimo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:17 pm
Momo Shimizu
Ok. Your artwork is pretty good. You should color and add shading to make it more interesting, but it's not bad. The lines could use a bit of work in some areas. Anatomically speaking, your proportions are pretty good. You might want to practice hands a little bit. Just keep drawing and everything will gradually get better. You're off to a good start. ^_^
Thank you. I dont shade it because I usally color it on photshop. Im just a lil lazy now. lol sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:00 pm
How would you like your goose co-errr......
Or how should I say, how would your criticism be?  

AkiraBirtron

Beatle_Babe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:30 pm
I really can't think of anything to criticize in your work...I personally think that it's really good, and I wish I had that kind of talent 3nodding I'd love to see this when it's all colored in, too!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:57 pm
They're nice. You're lines are a little rough and the anatomy could be fixed a little but your pretty good at attention to details. It would be awesome to see some original works.  

Kandieren

The Anime Art Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff