How do you like to see movies ?
  In the theatre
  At home when the DVD comes out
  I wait for it to be on TV
  I don't watch movies
View Results

sloweiser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:22 pm
Have you been to see a new movie ? Tell us what you saw and what you thought of it. Please don't give anything away that would spoil it, just what you thought of it. And you can give it a thumbs or down if you must...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:33 pm
well... i just watched the movie... o wats its name... well watever... i ahve watched a lot of chines movies though. if any1 wants to know just ask me!  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Kaydelz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:00 am
I SAW JUNO!!!!!!
funny movie
hahaha!
but it gets more intense but very sad the funny then sad then sad then happy ending  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:23 am
I haven't gone out to the movies in awhile but I did go see the Golden Compass!

We have the Alamo Drafthouse here in Austin. I understand they are trying to get locations in other areas too. Basically you sit down and there's a bar in front of you on every row and you get a menu and can order pizza and hot dogs and chips and queso and beer and italian soda and all that kind of stuff and watch movies. They also put on road shows where they do crazy things like show old femme fatale movies at a race track, or we went canoing down a river and watched Deliverance rofl that was fun. And sometimes they have things in the theatre where they serve a 7 course meal with a theme like we watched all the Harry Potter movies there and ate all kinds of food referenced in the movie.

So yeah my answer here is I'll watch movies on my computer, at home, wherever, but I'd rather be at the Alamo Drafthouse eating queso and drinking beer!

Rutalia

-The Guild's Main Forum.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff