need help quick !!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Th3-Cursed

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:13 am
DEVILBBOY11

that name up there..is from a hacker who stole my friends stuff.....he actually had the guts(or wuz dumb enough) to go in the avi arena with her stuff on it...

downvote him plz..... mrgreen rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:51 am
Th3-Cursed
DEVILBBOY11

that name up there..is from a hacker who stole my friends stuff.....he actually had the guts(or wuz dumb enough) to go in the avi arena with her stuff on it...

I don't even know how to feel about people who get their accounts hacked. I have a person on my friend's list who said she got her account hacked like three times in the last two months...... I think she's scamming ppl for stuff.. it's sick! Stop giving your passwords out !!! for ANY reason!! especially if they say email someone@something.com and give them your password!! just stop! stop the madness! stop the hacking!! ONLYYOUCANSTOPFORESTFIRES!!#@!%$  

Rutalia

Th3-Cursed

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:00 am
i think its just sad....she did all that work ....so he can steal her items and even delete her account... sad  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:26 pm
Rutalia
Th3-Cursed
DEVILBBOY11

I don't even know how to feel about people who get their accounts hacked. I have a person on my friend's list who said she got her account hacked like three times in the last two months...... I think she's scamming ppl for stuff.. it's sick! Stop giving your passwords out !!! for ANY reason!! especially if they say email someone@something.com and give them your password!! just stop! stop the madness! stop the hacking!! ONLYYOUCANSTOPFORESTFIRES!!#@!%$

lol! only u can stop the forest fires! aahhh a classic! *I say only u can stop the forest fires too in the bear voice* rofl rofl rofl  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Rutalia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:45 am
narutorocks1109
Rutalia
Th3-Cursed
DEVILBBOY11

lol! only u can stop the forest fires! aahhh a classic! *I say only u can stop the forest fires too in the bear voice* rofl rofl rofl

I try to work in more of a squirrel voice..  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:11 am
Rutalia
Th3-Cursed
DEVILBBOY11

Yeah I'm very leary about believing people who say they got hacked (even though I didi my first week here) b/c you really have to be dense to give your password out. If a person got hacked without giving out their password (like I did) I have a little bit of sympathy.  

CelticPrincessMe

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:22 pm
Rutalia
narutorocks1109
Rutalia
Th3-Cursed
DEVILBBOY11

I try to work in more of a squirrel voice..

hmmm... a squirell voice *i try to do that but horribly mess up and my sister says wtf* o watever.... ill go back to the bear voice... *i try that again and my sister storms in saying WTF R U DOIUNG??????* uhh yea... ill just go back to my normal voice  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:59 am
naru, oh I see how it is, you'll threaten to eat all of us but not your sister?!

CP, I don't know how you get hacked without giving your pw out.. but don't you have to go to a site that has a key tracker virus on it or soemthing? how did you get hacked?

Rutalia

-The Guild's Main Forum.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff