Random post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:43 pm
since this is a random post, ill make it even randomer!!! (if thats possible) hmmmm lets change the subject to... teddy bears! (dont ask me y it was just the 1rst thing that came to my mind...)well a teddy bear was named after the president rutalia, u got any more fun facts?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:46 pm
lol...i've got 3 teddy's walking through my house... mrgreen  

Th3-Cursed

Rutalia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:01 pm
Th3-Cursed
ah

CPM = celticprincesme...

and ell...whatever = An ellipsis is sometimes used to indicate a pause in speech, an unfinished thought or, at the end of a sentence, a trailing off into silence

like i said..me thinking... mrgreen or a trailing off into silence...
]

Hey man.... like I... said.. . We're all.... chill here...in this ... guild.. 'n stuff... But you.... do... use... a lot of... ellipses....... if you... like.... know what I mean... 'n stuff..... razz *tease*

and PPS was short for post post script.. I said what that stood for in the same line that I used it smile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:03 pm
narutorocks1109
since this is a random post, ill make it even randomer!!! (if thats possible) hmmmm lets change the subject to... teddy bears! (dont ask me y it was just the 1rst thing that came to my mind...)well a teddy bear was named after the president rutalia, u got any more fun facts?

CORN FLAKES ARE TAKING OVER THE PLANET!$^$%^& GET THE MILK OUT AND SOGGY THEM TO DEATH!@$$%@$# IT'S OUR ONLY HOPE!!!!  

Rutalia

Th3-Cursed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:07 pm
Rutalia
Th3-Cursed
ah

CPM = celticprincesme...

and ell...whatever = An ellipsis is sometimes used to indicate a pause in speech, an unfinished thought or, at the end of a sentence, a trailing off into silence

like i said..me thinking... mrgreen or a trailing off into silence...
]

Hey man.... like I... said.. . We're all.... chill here...in this ... guild.. 'n stuff... But you.... do... use... a lot of... ellipses....... if you... like.... know what I mean... 'n stuff..... razz *tease*

and PPS was short for post post script.. I said what that stood for in the same line that I used it smile

not that much....and i rather use dots for thinking..then say sumting others wont like...(and that stil doesnt explain to me wut post post script is) mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:51 pm
hey! u guys r very confusing... well anyways, i just wanted to congratulate rutalia and i for making it to the crew!  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Rutalia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:59 pm
Th3-Cursed

not that much....and i rather use dots for thinking..then say sumting others wont like...(and that stil doesnt explain to me wut post post script is) mrgreen

Ok when people write letters at the bottom if they signed it and remembered to add somethign afterwards they say PS, if you have two PS's you say PPS smile because it's a post postscript smile thus two p's and a s for abbreviation lol.. understand ?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:00 pm
narutorocks1109
hey! u guys r very confusing... well anyways, i just wanted to congratulate rutalia and i for making it to the crew!

LOL Woot!! i keep editing ppl's posts accidently!  

Rutalia

Th3-Cursed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:06 pm
i think here in holland we just use 1 PS even if we remember more....????  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:29 pm
Th3-Cursed
i think here in holland we just use 1 PS even if we remember more....????

most people do, but with proper english you use multiple p's (another useless fact brought to you by Ru the fresh maker!)  

Rutalia

sloweiser

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:40 am
I'll just have water...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:11 am
We are all out of water, sir, how about a nice glass of air?!  

Rutalia

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:40 am
wat would u like ur air with? polluted air? or... wait we ran out of clean air...  
-The Guild's Main Forum.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff