Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
A surprisingly weak-minded/weak-hearted question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ffsghyanbh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:50 am
What do I do if I really feel like I want to ask someone out but I'm doubting that I'm their "type"? I mean, there's this girl I've known for like 3 years, and... eh. I don't think I'm her type, but we're good friends and all...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:53 am
Ehhhh thats a tough one... as knowing her so long might put you in the 'love you like a brother' area, which is an a** I know. Also if she says 'no' that will generate weirdness... so your caught between a rock and a hard place, so my advice is talk to her, not necessarily directly about this, but try to ascertain if she likes you in the same way via subtle conversational control.  

Rellik San
Captain

ffsghyanbh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:54 am
Rellik San
Ehhhh thats a tough one... as knowing her so long might put you in the 'love you like a brother' area, which is an a** I know. Also if she says 'no' that will generate weirdness... so your caught between a rock and a hard place, so my advice is talk to her, not necessarily directly about this, but try to ascertain if she likes you in the same way via subtle conversational control.

That's usually what I do, and for some reason I never really know if I've attained the answer, and on top of that it's too slow a process for my liking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:25 pm
d o c TRANSVESTITE
Rellik San

That's usually what I do, and for some reason I never really know if I've attained the answer, and on top of that it's too slow a process for my liking.
Then my only advice is fortune favours the bold.  

Rellik San
Captain

Art Payment

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:46 pm
Does she do anything with you that she doesn't do with other guy friends?
As in lay on you or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:29 am
just ask her out  

The Dadalorian
Crew

KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:58 am
I Agree With Sov.

And,Actually...
Most Girls Dont Really Have "Types".

=/

I Mean..We Do have Some Things That We Find More Attractive On Guys
IE-I Like Blond Hair And Hazel Eyes. But,The Guy I Like Right Now Has
Brown Hair And Brown Eyes.

So,Just Ask Her Out.
=]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:58 pm
The girl in question
Oh. I'm sort of in some weird, twisted relationship-thingy actually right now.

But, as I think you know, I have always found you very attractive and liked you a lot. So, if I was single, I would definitely be interested.

Yep.

I was intending on waiting to tell her in person, but the question of who I was considering asking out was asked by her on Facebook last night, which is why I have a text version of the response.

Hell, we get along great anyway, that's the advantage of knowing someone since middle school. I feel kinda good though now that I asked and got that kind of answer.

ffsghyanbh

Art Payment

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:03 pm
d o c TRANSVESTITE
The girl in question

But, as I think you know, I have always found you very attractive and liked you a lot. So, if I was single, I would definitely be interested.

Yep.

I was intending on waiting to tell her in person, but the question of who I was considering asking out was asked by her on Facebook last night, which is why I have a text version of the response.

Hell, we get along great anyway, that's the advantage of knowing someone since middle school. I feel kinda good though now that I asked and got that kind of answer.

Now you play the waiting game.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:01 pm
Moonlight Agony
d o c TRANSVESTITE
The girl in question

Yep.

You read my mind  

ffsghyanbh

Art Payment

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:03 pm
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM
Moonlight Agony
d o c TRANSVESTITE
The girl in question

Yep.

You read my mind

Pisces III have this power.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:42 pm
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM
The girl in question

Yep.

Son of a b***h.

Welcome to my world... here I'll buy you a beer... just be more patient about it then I.  

Rellik San
Captain

ffsghyanbh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:57 pm
Well, apparently they've been together for a month and a half, so I'm not gonna wait for something not likely to happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:26 pm
i would say to ask her out and if she says no just move on and if she says yes than good for you  

itzalwaysraining

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff