Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
R+T. THE STORY OF A MASS MURDER. ((Not Open D:)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:25 pm
Tuesday sighed.
"Rose..You know how much I take..It could kill you.." He said, placing a gentle hand on her pregnant bump.

[[I dunno what to call it]]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:54 pm
Rosalie shook her head.
"No, no. I'll be fine, Takeru, love. I know how much you take, and I just fed yesterday. I'll be fine.. trust me." She assured him, taking his hand that rested on her preganant belly.
She interlaced their fingers, holding it there.
"Go ahead." Rosalie said.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:26 pm
Takeru sighed in defeat.
He inclined his head, the whisper of a snarl came from his chest, his hands held her there in place as his fangs punctured her skin. Like butter.
A warm, sweet, liquid filled his mouth.
After a while he let go of her, his eyes a light purple, no longer hungry. Rosalie's body was stiff, her eyes open.
"Rose?" He asked, his voice sounded stronger then it had a few minutes ago.
Silence. He pressed his head to her chest, finding nothing but his own heart beat. He gasped for air as tears brimmed on his eyes.
Rosalie, his love, his soul, was dead. He could feel something slip from inside of him, his control. Sudden rage filled him.
This, her death, was all his fault. Her heart was no longer beating because of him.
She was gone forever.
His grip tightened on her back as he pushed her away, with as much force he could conjure. Her lifeless body made a dull thud against the wall. His tears spilled over.
"NNNNNOOOOO!!!" He exploded with rage, standing up. The bed moved a foot when he pushed himself off. Light foot-steps were heard down the hall.
Bou looked in the door, little Nobu behind her, now walking. Fear filled her eyes, her hands covered her mouth from screaming. She looked at his crazed eyes and Rosalie's dead body on the floor.
"TAKERU!" She yelled, opening the door, stepping inside.
"Takeru what happened?! What did you do?!" She yelled, tears streaming down her cheeks as she pleaded for answers. Her hands clutched his shirt.
His hand just bareky moved and she was on the ground, sobbing. He had slapped her. Nobu ran to her.
"Bou! Bou!" He yelled. Bou looked at Takeru, fear and hate filled her eyes. What had he become? She grabbed Nobu and crawled for the door. Takeru saw her pitiful attempt and slammed his foot down on her calf. There was a chilling snap as her bone shattered. She shreiked in pain.
"TAKERU!!!" She yelled, struggling to get away. He grabbed her by the hair, dragging her to him. She screamed as his eyes met hers.
She saw insanity, hate, rage, sorrow in his twisted red eyes. He gave her a smug smile and grabbed her neck, holding her against the wall, choking her.
Nobu schreeched and pounded effortless punches on his back. He turned and slapped him to the ground. His crying filled the room. Bou's face turned red.
Suddenly Oiya barged into the room, taking in the sight.
"TAKERU!" She yelled, shoving him away from Bou.
"GO NOW!" She yelled at Bou. Bou grabbed Nobu and staggered out of the room.
Oiya grabbed Takeru's cheek.
"What are you doing!" She hissed. He only smiled at her. She kicked him in the stomach.
"Oh fiesty." He said, gasping for air. She let go of him in disgust.
"We have to get you away." She said, lighting a match. The flames lit reflections in her hungry black eyes. She threw it against the ground, burning the wooden floor. He laughed.
Oiya turned to see him standing.
"Jesus Takeru..Let's go already." She said, not allowing herself to think of anything. She jumped through the window, breaking the glass, and landed swiftly on the ground 5 stories down. Takeru's landing was heard a second later. She ran for the nearest village. Both brother and sister, blood thirsty and filled with rage.
As they appraoched in silence, the smell of death filled the air, along with a large, omninous black cloud of smoke blotted out the sunrise.
The only thing heard was manical, ear splitting laughter and screams in the dark night.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:03 am
Ryuu had heard the entire situation that had just happened. He smelled.
Zankoku lie asleep next to him.
"Zan..." He said, shaking her.
"Zankuko wake up.. We've gotta go.. come on." He said, jumping out of the bed. Grabbing a shirt and his pants, Ryuu quickly slipped them on.
"Zan, the house is on fire, come on, wake up." Ryuu pleaded.
---
[[Um.. just have Satsujin just ditch Yumiko or something.. xd ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:28 am
Zankuko awoke, sitting up straight. She smelt smoke and jumped out of bed.
"Ryuu! I have to get Satsujin! Meet me outside." She said, rushing to put her clothes on. Once they were on she ran out the door, into the fiery hall. The fire had spread, the source Takeru's room. She smelt death and shuddered, no matter how many times she had felt and smelt it, it chilled her to the core every time.
She ran down the hall and down the stairs to the first floor, barging into one of the rooms.
"Come on, the house is on fire. T-Takeru killed her. We have to leave now." She said, throwing his clothes on him. He chuckled and pulled the clothes on.
"Let me get her outside..." He said, looking at the sleeping Yumiko. He cradled her, walking into the hall, outside. Zankuko followed.
"You know I kind of liked it, being rooted and all. 'Settling down' one might call it." He said, setting her on the damp forest floor. He turned, but Zankuko was no where to be seen.
She was hiding behind a tree some 20 yards away. She was scared of him now. Ryuu had made her think differently about everything. She had a heart.
Satsujin grimaced, then ran back into the manor. Suddenly it collapsed.
She gasped, Ryuu was still inside.
"RYUUU!!!" She shreiked, barging out into the open, where the front door stood. She looked inside and saw the figure of Ryuu, towards her.

[[Srry I kinda godmod for him. So I think for VM that RYuu and Zankuko should get together then leave.]]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:50 am
[[Yeah, yeah.. this is where Ryuu gets seperated from Zan and them.. Zan leaves with Satsujin because she thought Ryuu died in the fire...]]

Ryuu had gone running around the house, trying to get the other residents out.
As he ran toward the front door, the roof in what was the living room caved in.
Are all the exits blocked? Ryuu thought, panicked.
He ran into the dining hall, the fire hadn't destroyed this room yet.. It was close though.
The window... He thought, jumping through it.
A few short seconds after he'd gotten out, the entire house trembled, then collapsed, a burning ruin.

[[Just mod for Yumiko sleeping and have Satsujin carry her. Have Zankoku run with them.. they lived out by the shore.. in a cottage. Or at least that's where Zan said she was living with them for those years..]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:49 pm
[[[I THINK WE ALL DIED.]]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games