Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:09 pm
((Would any one mind filling me in?))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:26 pm
Rai continues down the tunnels, while keeping his hand against the wall to make sure he doesn't trip or get anymore lost than he possibly could. After a few more steps Rai sees a light at the end of the tunnel. The bat-like creatures I saw must've flown out through here he thought. He put his acid proof suit back on and as he did mor of the bat-like creatures started flying out of the tunnel.

Rai stopped for a second and realized that the creatures could witthstand the rain. "By any means necessary, I have to capture one of those." Rai finished putting on his helmet and started running after the creatures.

((Right now, everyone is still on the strange planet. And now with the acid rain melting the ship, everyone has their own little job in order to make sure the ship continues to work and that they stay alive.

My character is currently off in a tunnel he fell through after looking for plants, in the acid rain, that the ships energy shields could use to gain acid rain resistance. Meanwhile, a new character Fenix is helping Kaski control his powers so that them and Ra could try to power the ship. And Itachi's character Isura was captured by a shika. For some reason or another no one's helping her.))  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:27 am
((The 3000th post in this guild. Awesome!!!!!! Please, start posting again.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:32 pm
Kokoro put a pause to her typing and clicking. She blinked and looked up, "Where's Isura?"  

Aerith333
Vice Captain

x-fox0411
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:26 pm
Kazuki came running from the engine room."Hey its happening again Isura is losing herself again."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:43 am
Ra heard Kazuki and replied,"Then let's get going to check it out".  

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:13 pm
Rai continued chasing after the batlike creatures. Although, following them was hard to do due to the vast amount of trees in the vicinity. Rai ran through bushed, leaped across rocks, ran up hiles and slid down them as well.

Rai checked his timer. Only 40 hours left in counting until the acid rain started eating through the entire ship. "Ah, Crap! Gotta hustle!" Rai kept running as fast as he could, while dodging one tree after another. Finally, he slipped due to the acid rain causing him to slip right over a root and onto a large boulder.

Rai felt a slight burn on his arm and realized that the rock had torn the suit. "Are you serious?! This suit can withstand acid rain but it can't withstand a little scuff?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:30 pm
((Thanks. Rea gots lost. lol ))
Rea was so lost it was unbelievable. She couldn't even tell if she was in the ship or not anymore! Where had everyone gone. "Hello?" She asked, her voice echoed. 'Please someone answer...please!'  

gaaras and milk
Crew

x-fox0411
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:08 am
Kazuki was running back with Ra to try and help Isura and suddenly heard someone screaming. It sounded familiar."Thats sounds like rea maybe she can help us come on RA  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:01 pm
"I'll go as well, " Kokoro interjected as she caught up to them, a familiar tranquilizer gun in her right hand.  

Aerith333
Vice Captain

x-fox0411
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:34 pm
Kazuki turned his head around"Good we could use all the help we can right now Aerith." Looks forward and speeds up.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:46 pm
((Dude it's Kokoro, not Aerith.))  

Aerith333
Vice Captain

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:10 pm
((Sorry guys the guild has kind of been plummeting due to lack of members. Also with all my time being consumed it's hard for me to stay on the RP. I'll try more often though. Only wish we had more members.))

Only 38 hours left and Rai could only do so much due to his suit being torn. "Darn it! I've gotta find those tri-bats." Rai had decided to name those bat-like creatures tri-bats since they had three eyes. All Rai could do left was wonder how everyone else was doing.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:25 am
Aerith333
((Dude it's Kokoro, not Aerith.))
((oops sorry))  

x-fox0411
Crew

Aerith333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:13 pm
Why was this happening? Kokoro sped up, adrenaline slowly kicking in. Everything was happening too fast. Her thoughts were full of turmoil, panic slithering into her very being.

"Why?" she whispered. Why was this happening? Why did this forsaken school go out of orbit? It was supposed to be an "Academy for the Advanced" for goodness sake!

Yet, here they were, some of the school's best students running without stop, trying to fix everything, to appease all of the other students' anxiety. Sure they were some of the "best students", but that's all they were, students, kids, that were sent here to LEARN, not save everyone. Where in hell were the teachers?

Negative thoughts kept immerging througout Kokoro's mind. She mentally scoffed, for years she had training in keeping her thoughts calm, keeping her emotions at bay. Years of meditating gone done the drain.

"Here I was, thinking, that I could escape my problems, that if I could just push people away, I would be safe. still, here I am, worrying and caring about other people's well-being," she thought, "Isura, where are you?"  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff