******MARDI GRAS! Feb 4th! TONIGHT!!!********** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rutalia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:14 pm
narutorocks1109
google is not you friend... YAHOO IS!!!!

lol pick your poison!! either way, SEARCH ENGINES are your friend razz  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:52 am
I guess I was too late.......and got yelled at.......I'll see if I can come. probably for only a little bit I want to catch up on my studying stupid teachers bunched up all the exams for this week. But I am determined to come *nod nod*  

Broken_Wingless

Rutalia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:43 am
Broken_Wingless
I guess I was too late.......and got yelled at.......I'll see if I can come. probably for only a little bit I want to catch up on my studying stupid teachers bunched up all the exams for this week. But I am determined to come *nod nod*

I'm not sure what you mean...? you got yelled at because you were late?

sad

Well you aren't late for the party! it's tonight!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:19 pm
ok everyone get online and invite your friends who are on!! the party is in an hour and a half!  

Rutalia

Broken_Wingless

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:29 pm
Rutalia
Broken_Wingless

I'm not sure what you mean...? you got yelled at because you were late?

sad

Well you aren't late for the party! it's tonight!

sorry I'm pretty confusing sometimes I know. What I meat was like a page back I was like quote: Sorry for asking but.....where's the gaia time convertor if there is one? If there isn't I'll just go onto the google one.
and narutorocks was like: well u better go to the google time converters before rutalia gfinds out and yells at u.... and then you were like 9p EST *sticks her tongue out to you all*and I know you guys are joking but I just put it because I did......I know really great explanation. Happy Mardis Gras everyone! Pancakes! blaugh I heart pancakes!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:25 pm
I AM THERE!!!

Syresin

Rutalia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:34 pm
Sigma, if you're there, you're a little late razz

Wing, uhm ... huh? your explanation is a little confusing! hahaha Anyways, I gave the time in like 3 time zones lol I don't know what else to do but that razz I also explained somewhere how time zones work? I gave links to time zone converters? lol you ppl are killing me with this time zone question I don't know how to help you razz rofl

On a side note, the party went very well. I wish more ppl had shown up .. the problem seems to be getting ppl to a) show up at the same time and b) stay put for like 45 minutes or something hehe

anyway it went well and chrissy_belle won the prize smile she looked like she fit right in for a mardi gras party!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:24 pm
SEARCH ENGINES R NOT UR FRIEND! THEY ARE FOES! FISH ARE FRIENDS NOT FOOD! o and i m sorry i was late... i had some techincal difficulties  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Th3-Cursed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:49 pm
yeah ...see??see??...im a friend.... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:01 pm
and search engines are foes....  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Broken_Wingless

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:31 pm
Rutalia
Sigma, if you're there, you're a little late razz

Wing, uhm ... huh? your explanation is a little confusing! hahaha Anyways, I gave the time in like 3 time zones lol I don't know what else to do but that razz I also explained somewhere how time zones work? I gave links to time zone converters? lol you ppl are killing me with this time zone question I don't know how to help you razz rofl

On a side note, the party went very well. I wish more ppl had shown up .. the problem seems to be getting ppl to a) show up at the same time and b) stay put for like 45 minutes or something hehe

anyway it went well and chrissy_belle won the prize smile she looked like she fit right in for a mardi gras party!

sorry I know I make no sense at times. I attempted to go on and it kind of worked. Then it started to like freeze. Sorry that's why I kept disapearing and reapearing. Then it stopped all together. and yes surch angines are foes! They confuse me.....alot........  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:37 pm
Search engines are not just your friends... they are there to protect you from the things that hide under your bed!! Use them, your life is at stake!  

Rutalia

Broken_Wingless

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:25 pm
Search engines are pretty helpful, I have to admit. I just get annoyed by the random adds on the side.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:12 pm
Rutalia
Search engines are not just your friends... they are there to protect you from the things that hide under your bed!! Use them, your life is at stake!

ummm my life is NOT at stake...  

narutorocks1109
Crew

-The Guild's Main Forum.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out