Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reaper_Riise
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:58 am
makerofyellowsnow
YAY ACID PEEEEE blaugh (leav this to ME)

we can also use hyper FANG!!!!!
hahahaha...............  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:25 pm
anniea144
how do you pee?

It is one of the smilies you hit the bathroom button and yellow stuff will appear under you.  

Pickles And Pretty Ponies
Crew

XxX_Overlord Priere_XxX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:57 pm
I have bodyguards!!! mrgreen
lol  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:20 am
So (im new) do we just eat cookies than eat ppl who dont give them to us or do we try to take over the towns too? mrgreen  

o o l3ubbles o o

Pickles And Pretty Ponies
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:51 pm
Quote:
So (im new) do we just eat cookies than eat ppl who dont give them to us or do we try to take over the towns too? mrgreen

You've got the general idea of it. But taking over the towns is entirely optional. And you don't exactly eat people. You just attack them.

P.S. I am the only active member left in the guild but I am inviting more people so we will actually have someone to talk to. xp

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:08 am
Cookie? T-T  

-Keyoto Snow-

o o l3ubbles o o

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:13 pm
vampire_kitten333
Quote:

You've got the general idea of it. But taking over the towns is entirely optional. And you don't exactly eat people. You just attack them.

P.S. I am the only active member left in the guild but I am inviting more people so we will actually have someone to talk to. xp

oh ok! i haven't been on much... sorry
but anyway that sounds fun! i was wondering about taking over the towns because whenever im a grunny thats my main goal.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:12 pm
seems that i is back once agian and I have something to say.........the orlyn you know is no more i lost my frog power's crying o.o but in the down fall of my powers I have gained the power of the griffin.  

Orlyn-kun
Vice Captain

Undefeated dream

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:32 am
i love the acid pee X3  
cookie hunters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items