Submit

Veya Starr Davis

Blessed Harvester

9,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:49 pm
i was wondering if anyone knew about white tattoo ink... like how it shows up on pale people.. and if it fades easily... if its even worth it i guess is my main question.. lol.
or if anyone has any white in on them they could tell me about it.

i have these wings all drawn out... ones evil ones good. the evil ones all colored.. but i cant figure out the colors for the good wing. i was thinking white, light blue/or blue grayish..  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:28 pm
All I know is that white should be used in heavy moderation because 1. It cannot be removed, I guess it is more unpleasant then most inks. (I only have black and grey, and its actually semi- theraputic)  

Taigeku

popcornsharingbox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:36 am
I don't see it showing up that well on pale skin. I've had some white done and honestly.. I think it's mainly already faded on the big part. Not looking forward to getting it re-done, either considering the painful location.

I'd say that if you're going to do a dual black/white thing, I'd go for more of a light greywash or something with maybe some blue lowlights and white highlights. All white just isn't going to show up well.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:18 am
thx guys.
yea i wasnt thinking all white. just white highlights on light blue and dark blue.

@Taigeku- why is it more unpleasant than other inks?  

Veya Starr Davis

Blessed Harvester

9,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

emohawk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:55 am
it's unpleasant because it's difficult to remove. whether White in shows up all depends on skin tone. if you're just using it for highlights, then it's all good. i think the light blue wings would look great with white highlights. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:17 pm
Well, I don't know if it is or not, I just heard that it was.  

Taigeku

Veya Starr Davis

Blessed Harvester

9,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:05 am
lol oh. i was just wondering.

yea light blue and white highlights is sounding good.. back to the drawing board and saveing moneys.

thx guys ^_^  
Tattoos

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff