Reply Writing: Prose
pros pieces and spontaneous writings >.<

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ziggy_zebra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:32 pm
Okie so it's pretty much just that. A little writting that is just pleasant and short of you can post a short story or a 1st chapter. I love to read and I'm sure I will enjoy looking at all of the new styles presented to me throughout this guild, but I didn't see a place for random tid bits and that's what this it. enjoy yourselves. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:34 pm
The things most missed in death are the memories to never be made. Like hitting a solid wall. A shock wells up inside that can’t be fought away which you think can only be followed by the explosion of you heart. Then it hits you. The fact that it is all over. No more memories. You realize that is what you lost with this person. In that moment of realization the only thing that fights this fear is the race of your already made memories to not be erased or forgotten.
Death is a smell, sight, sound, and touch. A cold body can linger on the skin as can it’s smell you now have on your clothes and the taste you now have in your mouth. All most sown into your skin.
In the time, you reflect if all was laid to rest. If what needed to be said say said, you all but interrogate your memories, distort them, take advantage of them in the terror of an unsatisfactory answer.

(( A short write i did after the death of my cat))  

ziggy_zebra

Chlerys

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:49 am
I don't usually have entire chapters or anything popping up in my mind but I sometimes have that a conversation or situation pops up in my head; example (happened during Math)

""Death is the end? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it. White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise." she said, her face sereen and her eyes shining wisdom.

"You just read Tolkien didn't you?" the other asked, her light eyebrows raised. The black haired girl glared at her.

"You have to ruin everything, don't you?" she accused.

"Don't worry," said the third girl, looking at the black haired one with an amused expression "I knew she didn't come up with that herself."

The black haired girl grumbled."

Things like that, of course when I come up with it it's usually only half completed so I still need to add things and stuff. xD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:28 am
Quote:
The things most missed in death are the memories to never be made. Like hitting a solid wall. A shock wells up inside that can’t be fought away which you think can only be followed by the explosion of you heart. Then it hits you. The fact that it is all over. No more memories. You realize that is what you lost with this person. In that moment of realization the only thing that fights this fear is the race of your already made memories to not be erased or forgotten.
Death is a smell, sight, sound, and touch. A cold body can linger on the skin as can it’s smell you now have on your clothes and the taste you now have in your mouth. All most sown into your skin.
In the time, you reflect if all was laid to rest. If what needed to be said say said, you all but interrogate your memories, distort them, take advantage of them in the terror of an unsatisfactory answer.

(( A short write i did after the death of my cat))

Interesting, a few spelling mistakes and awkward phrasings. You definitely use imagery I haven't read before (the taste of death, most people leave stop at the sight or smell, maybe feel, but taste is grotesquely intriguing).  

H20edDownAzn

Writing: Prose

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff