Submit

Payment 4 Art
Vice Captain

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:49 pm
Got a good idea post it here, and i will see what i can do.

I know we have the chatter box, but if you post suggestions here then its a little more orginized. This way i can keep track of what you want done a little better, so post away and let me know what on your mind.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:51 pm
I had a random thought today, and it was basicly.

What do you guys think about squad 3 having it's own little insignia to show that we are squad 3, but also keeping in mind the wolf riders uniform?

Let me know what you think, and if you like the idea tell me what you think the insignia should be.

I figure this way not only once the battle system comes out will we be more recognizable as a team, but it will be harder for randoms to try and say they are part of the wolf riders simply by waring the uniform even though they arn't in the clan.  

Payment 4 Art
Vice Captain

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100

psycho13cymba

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:51 am
O.o good idea....

can't think of anythin else though, doin coursework.......... so all i've got in my head is info about animal nutrition confused  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:46 am
I like it as well...I'll think of something since I have early dismissal today and I have time before going out. Unless someone thinks of it before me sweatdrop but yeah, great idea.  

Dreamers_Spirit

Dreamers_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:52 pm
I've been looking at items on tektek trying to figure out something to go along with the uniform. But i wasn't quite sure what you guys wanted. Another tattoo, a hat, a bracelet or whatever. Any ideas that i should look for?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:39 pm
not to sure im a little strapped for gold right now, so i cant think extravagant at the moment. But a tat might work, i have dozens of all the inks so.  

Payment 4 Art
Vice Captain

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100

Raine Wildheart

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:40 am
i hate to be a party crasher, but even if we added a new item it wouldnt really stop people from saying they are one of us. all the forums, threads, and posts are completely open to anyone, including randoms.

though it is a good idea, because we can just take a look at each other and know what squad were in, (instead of memorising the ranks >.<) so dont trash it.

i think we should have a peice of clothing with a different color for each squad, like s3 gets black, s2 gets blue and s1 get white. or something like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:42 am
Raine Wildheart
i hate to be a party crasher, but even if we added a new item it wouldnt really stop people from saying they are one of us. all the forums, threads, and posts are completely open to anyone, including randoms.

though it is a good idea, because we can just take a look at each other and know what squad were in, (instead of memorising the ranks >.<) so dont trash it.

i think we should have a peice of clothing with a different color for each squad, like s3 gets black, s2 gets blue and s1 get white. or something like that.

Erm..... out of curiosity, who be you? ^^'  

psycho13cymba

Raine Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:31 pm
the newbie. check the guild roster if you want.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:51 pm
With your permission Seth, I'd like to start a simple rpg/hangout, dedicated to recruiting members, in the rp forums of gaia.  

Jak Mannequin

Jak Mannequin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:54 pm
Raine Wildheart

I like where you're going with that but I believe we need to keep the uniforms more open to allow individuallity and personal prefference, three items in the uniform is enough in my opinion. (Tribal tattoo, vest, and ookami armor for higher ranks.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:53 pm
Jak Mannequin
I like where you're going with that but I believe we need to keep the uniforms more open to allow individuallity and personal prefference, three items in the uniform is enough in my opinion. (Tribal tattoo, vest, and ookami armor for higher ranks.)

ah, but what if the tribal tatto were different colors?  

Raine Wildheart

Jak Mannequin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:56 pm
Raine Wildheart
Jak Mannequin

ah, but what if the tribal tatto were different colors?
I wouldn't mind. But thats up to seth.  
~Wolf Squad Three~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff