View Results

ZeusJuice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:00 pm
Dude, Pokemon=love.
So does Captain Planet xD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:46 am
NeKkEd_AiNt_No_CrImE
Hey, I might watch it if we had it.
I only watch tv when I eat breakfast in the mornings. O: We get virtually no channels, and the only cartoons we get at that time are Little Bear and Some Dragon show. 'Looove it!' xP DRAGON TALES that's what it called.

I forgot for a second. But yeh, I usually just watch the news by force against my own will. xP I find it so boring, but I have to be up to date on it.

:O

oohhh~ news! XD i hate it too.. you can't pay me a million bucks just to watch iit.. i didn't even know that our president declared a curfew until my friend brought about the news from last week.. haha!  

bitterdevilish

luver_of_life

Ruthless Hunter

16,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:01 pm
Yes XD Well at one time...I still have some playing card ><  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:28 pm
i remember when i was into pokemon... i had soooo many cards and all the games... hahaha... i still got pokemon stadium for the N64  

Sonic Havok

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:50 pm
@Lover of life: I have the playing cards too

@Sonic Havok: And I have the N64 game too.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:35 pm
im into every single one that i have listed,i got 2nd place in a tournament,and other things ive done.  

xxx-Snow-xx

ShoopdaWoop123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:06 pm
Sonic Havok
i remember when i was into pokemon... i had soooo many cards and all the games... hahaha... i still got pokemon stadium for the N64

me too ahaha. that game was fun. Pokemon is pretty cool. I aint into anymore but i still have games up to last year. i didnt get emerald or diamodn or pearl. i have all other pokemon games up to pokemon blue.

I still have my pokemon cards but only the shiny ones.

Pokemon show = ok srry but it suck. they are on there 5th season? IT KEEPS GETTING MORE CHEESY EACH SEASON. first was best.

favoirte pokemon movie = 1 - 4 rest umm no. but few weeks ago i was sick and was forced to watch lucario. that was sorta okay...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:48 pm
Pokemon DiamondPearl Rocks!  

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

Mistress Rhapsody

Fashionable Shopper

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:26 pm
Yes, I am a Pokemon freak!!! I have over 300 cards, and still collecting. I have 7 games (4 GB/GBA, 2 N64, 1 board game). And I still watch the show. Pokemon will never die! In my heart at least.

Media (music,movies,tv,ect.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff