Reply Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]
Chapter 43

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ellehciMMichelle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:00 pm
I just read this chapter, and I have to say, I have a little more sympathy for Shizumasa. You can understand his feelings and why he acted all cruel to Takanari-sama because of the past. (However, I still can't forgive him) But now, I'm just so scared for him...

Spoiler: We get to look into the Togu twins' past and how Shizumasa became the heir to the family. It was really sad of how Takanari was hanging from a cliff, with his hands bleeding, while Shizun just ran away. This happened when they were supposedly playing a "game" of finding stones...before that, Shizun heard that Taka would be the heir and Shizun would be locked up in a cage. So the next day, they were playing some kind of thing to decide who would be the heir by finding stones. Shizun knew what was going on, but Taka thought it was a game. He eventually fell of a cliff, so Shizun became the heir instead. After the incident, Taka's eyes were very scary towards Shizun and I didn't expect it...So anyways, Haine knows now where Taka is thanks to Kasuga. Back at the Togu place, Taka is bleeding since he was trying to get out of the cage. Shizun comes-and Taka kind of attacks him. Shizun coughs up some blood-and now we're in the situation where he MIGHT die!!! I think we might get to know what kind of disease he has...

Chapter 44 comes out March 3rd in Japan. I can't wait!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:19 pm
Sorry if my summary was a bit confusing... sweatdrop It was based on the raws so yeah...  

ellehciMMichelle

hfblawiehybfwaeluhf

Dapper Gekko

8,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:07 pm
ok, I read the raw...and could get the gist of what was going on....but could you give me a brief overlay of what takanari and shizumasa were talking about....the whole memory thing (which, to me, without being able to read japanese, makes shizumasa look really bad)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:53 pm
Oh I read that chapter too...
He died:/
That chapter was sad.... crying

Inc_mplete

Versatile Lover

ellehciMMichelle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:41 am
vietbunni
Oh I read that chapter too...
He died:/
That chapter was sad.... crying

Died? I'm not sure about that. At least, I don't think so.  
Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games