Reply Random Guild
forgotten favorites

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maj115

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:12 am
wow... so i was randomly looking on youtube for a movie that used to be my absolute favorite when i was a kid... it was called "serendipity the pink dragon" so i searched for "pink dragon" and omg i found it! so anyways i also ordered another vhs (doesnt exist on dvd), seeing as loaning my only copy a few years ago to my cousins little girl made it disappear, and now i have to figure out how to transfer the vhs to dvd... *sigh* the problems of life are so complicated... does anyone else have an old forgotten favorite movie or book?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:35 am
I do
I have quite a few, that i barely remember the titles of them anymore
Books:
- The Tattle Tail (or something) about how skunks had no tails...but a young female skunk, saw this fake tail for sale and bought it, but it would make her tell on everyone, but she couldn't take it off (or something like that)
- and there were two books about unicorns that i loved when i was in grade 1...but i barely remember them at all
- there is also a book i have been looking for called The House Next Door, that i loved when i was in grade 8, but can't find in bookstores
As for movies, i can't really think of any right now

McFlyenstein1

ArrogantlySpiffy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:49 am
Captain Planet! xd Does anyone remember that? It was soooo long ago..

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:14 am
oh man... i do... and the old ninja turtles (loved that show... the new one just doesnt compare *sigh*) what about rescue rangers, or animaniacs?  

maj115

luver_of_life

Ruthless Hunter

16,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:58 pm
Bobby's world XD old school
hmmmmmmmmm so many, I guess that goes with age though.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:31 pm
the true forgotten favorite.... Spyro the Dragon !!! everybodys forgotten about that game and it was amazing!!!  

Sonic Havok

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:07 pm
I watched Power Rangers this morning! Johnny Yong Bosch was in it (The Second Black Ranger)! I meet him at Youma-con! My friend had him yell "Chezaaa!!!".  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:11 am
lol! wow... a power ranger. what was he doing there? that show went on WAYYY to long... same with ranma 1/2 and the dragonball series's, i liked DB DBZ etc... but it got a bit boring after a while and i would just see if it was a new one and if not go *meh, whatever* and do something else. as for ranma loved it but it got tedious to watch...  

maj115

theoffspring_2-0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:45 am
blink 182....seems no one around where i live as ever even heard of them, even though there were just a few years ago!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:01 pm
Sonic Havok
the true forgotten favorite.... Spyro the Dragon !!! everybodys forgotten about that game and it was amazing!!!

=D Me and my brother loved that game <3

You can buy digitisers to transfer videos to the computer... I don't know of any good ones though... And I don't really know how they work... sweatdrop  

Hamsteh

luver_of_life

Ruthless Hunter

16,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:10 am
The Egypt Game...awesome book  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:58 pm

The old pokemon and yu-gi-oh episodes were so enojable when i was little. now these cruddy new versions have taken over... sob....

Oh, and i miss the old legend of zelda games too.  

pumpmaster60

Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff