Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply -~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!
What do you do? - Get to know your fellow SoT-ersā™„ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Sapphire Waterlilly

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:43 pm
I am a recent college grad from a Business - Accounting program. I went back to college to take some more courses and after I am going to look for a full-time job related to that field. I also have a part-time job that I've kept for 5 years at a small restaurant. I enjoy my part-time job I cook ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:34 am
is it fun or stressful cooking for others?  

Miki Hikari
Crew

Sapphire Waterlilly

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:02 pm
Miki Hikari
is it fun or stressful cooking for others?

It can be both. Like on Thursdays we are really busy because it is steak night and we have a good deal on steak. So it can pretty stressful trying to get things done as quickly as possible so that the orders don't pile up. But then a person will come up to me after and say that their steak was perfect and that it was excellent and that makes me proud and happy. I've been doing it for a while so it is an easy thing for me so I enjoy it when it is busy.

Oh and also their is this elderly couple that come in every Sunday morning after church for breakfast because they love my cooking smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:15 pm
i feel weird, am i the youngest person here? im a sophomore, turning 16 in may, geez i must be the youngest  

xx Koloblicin xx

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:56 am
xx Koloblicin xx
i feel weird, am i the youngest person here? im a sophomore, turning 16 in may, geez i must be the youngest
Yew probableh are. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:38 am
ima...well, im independant studies for highscool, where I do all the work at home and work on the credit system..so no idea what grade I should say, lol. But I want to become a chef. Not exactly sure on anything more specific then that, but I take ROP cooking classes for now, and really want to get into a good Culinary school.  

Zeke Lanistter

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:35 pm
Ryuyasha3
ima...well, im independant studies for highscool, where I do all the work at home and work on the credit system..so no idea what grade I should say, lol. But I want to become a chef. Not exactly sure on anything more specific then that, but I take ROP cooking classes for now, and really want to get into a good Culinary school.
I tried cooking and it's not for me, but now I can't look at food without knowing a crapload about it. D: Pisses me off when you can't look at something the same way again. -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:13 am
Phanari
JFisk
I'm a senior at High School, and work part time in a hospital. Plan on becoming a medical doctor.

Hisss hisssss! Go away needle poker!

Don't worry...you wont feel a thing...hehehe twisted  

JFisk

Rahl Nathan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:15 pm
Currently at college. I go to school for graphic design and have loved, for the most part my journey thus far.I will graduate come December *throws confetti* I'm a new comer to the SoT books and am currently on book seven. Please do not spoil anything for me, I realize that might be hard for some of you, no hard feelings. If you have any question please don't hesitate to ask.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:24 am
sabre_sword
I'm also a Senior in highschool and work p/t at a grocery store.

I'm trying to pursue a career in the Graphic Design industry. I'm also looking at becoming a professional pastry chef, or wedding photographer. [Whatever works out xD] I'm pretty sure I'm going to University for a Gen. Arts Degree.

I thought you were in College already, Sabey.

Here's some advice for the photography idea:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/
My friend, Brittany recomended me to make a profile of my costumes on this site so that I can get discovered by others and possibly get commisions for my sewing! She does it. Makes a killer as a photographer too. She does a TON of wedding shoots as well. Brittany Bentine on my myspace friends. Some of her pics are on there. She's really gifted, I think.

She offered to take pics of me in some of my costumes for the low, low price of $45. She normally charges up to $100 for pics of four different costumes. She's gonna take these pics of me in the costumes to A: help me start a modelmayhem profile, and B: give me pics to show on ebay when I aell my costumes. YAY!

Just an idea.  

Phanari

TenzoSenpai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:31 pm
So im a sophmore in high school. Im a proffesional video game addict. Im taking advaced classes and im a genius. im going to get a nobel prize by age 30 and im going to bring the world into my fist and rule with my benevelent dictatorship. biggrin

The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason.
The first law of reason is this: what exists, exists, what is, is and from this irreducible bedrock principle, all knowledge is built. It is the foundation from which life is embraced.

Thinking is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts nor are they a means to discover them. Reason is our only way of grasping reality; it is our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss that we refuse to see. Faith and feelings are the darkness to reasons light. In rejecting reason, refusing to think, one embraces death.

my favorite wizard rule  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:34 pm
xx Koloblicin xx

no your wrong im 14 and I dont turn 15 for 5 more months.  

TenzoSenpai

Phanari

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:00 am
I applied to Game Stop yesterday. Since I use to work at one when I lived in California, I'm probably gonna get the job. YAYNESS!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:48 pm
JUST GOT THE JOB! Start Next Week!  

Phanari

Miki Hikari
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:00 pm
Thats awesome! Congratulations Phanari!!!  
-~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games