Armed and Lovin' It! - A Guild for Lovers of Fantasy

Back to Guilds

Reply Armed and Lovin' It!
Forum RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite genre/setting for an RPG?
  Classic Medieval Fantasy (standard D&D fare)
  High Fantasy (hardcore fantasy, heavily magic-oriented)
  Science Fiction/Fantasy (Some magic, some high technology)
  Modern Fantasy (Real-world type stuff with fantastic elements)
  Anime (describe your preferred genres, please!)
  Gothic Punk (basically old World of Darkness type stuff)
  Hard Sci-Fi (Giant Robots, Tanks, space colonies, etc)
  Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Western (like Firefly or Serenity)
  Historical Fantasy/Historical Fantasy/Alternate History (Many years ago in a far away land...)Alternate History (Many years ago in a far away land...)
  Other, pleas describe (I'm out of room for poll options)
View Results

darth coin
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:27 pm
Verdego
Berzerker_prime
So, I've only got one player in the Forgotten Realms game. In fact, only one person has even rolled dice to create a character.

Would more people be interested if the game went diceless?

Berz.

I'd play if it wasn't Forgotten Realms. I don't know anything about the setting.
well, in the rules subforum i have a site where you can get the book.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:18 pm
I'd be interested in joining a Forgotten Realms game... especially if you wouldn't mind my husband joining should he be interested wink  

Alreesha

tjjurisgamer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:17 am
Hi:

I am new to the Guild and Gaia, but old to DnD. Even though I started playing 1st edition back in the 80s, second edition, third edition and currently 3.5 edition, I have never played in a Forgotten Realms Campaign. I would be interested in playing in your campaign if appropriate and if you are still planning the game.

Verdego stated that she had never played in the Realms and did not know anything about it. I am exactly the same, but what could be more fun for players and the DM than having some group members with little to no experience in the realms where everything and everyone seems new and fresh. Entering a common store, meeting a well known NPC, or even walking down an alley in Waterdeep would be new and exciting to me and other players with virtually no experience in this campaign setting. The mystery and unknowns are half the fun of adventuring.

Hope we can form a good and fun party together.

Thanks,

TJ

PS: I am a reliable player, and post daily. I also agree that having an ongoing game will likely stimulate more activity in the Guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:59 pm
Yup, I'm still planning to run the game. Just stop by the character gen threads to get going. No Forgotten Realms experience is necessary in order to play.

^_^

Berz.  

Berzerker_prime
Captain

3,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

DainTrinity

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:29 pm
I put other since I didn't see anything that specified realistic RPG. Personally, I don't mind fighting and what not, but I prefer to include RPing elements, which would include in depth characters. I suppose all of those could be considered related, but not quite the main focus.  
Armed and Lovin' It!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff