Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil, "Did You Know" 's? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:02 am
Um....I could be mistaken, but I remember it's not a partner. I specifically saw Jill back up and the Blue stream line thing or wahtever it the bpattern is in the background, but it was definitely blue, and then the coat, boots, and both hands infront guy came charaging out, as iin runnign at the opponent, and I know that it can't be a normal zombie because I don't think normal zombie where those clothes. by hands infront I means like it's going to grapple you inf front. Like you know how if you grab someone's shoulder's the figures curl up ready to grip, and besides I remember that the the arms were bent.notstraight out flat liek zombies. I think the nemesis smacks his body agaisnt the opponent, kind of like how if someon's in a rush the hit you on the shoulde, welle nemesis does that kindo fthing, but jsut hits the body head on, and then the oppoent is masked backwords onto theground so that Nemesis cna get through. It's like hie's tackling with his whole body. Also besidesI 've sen how fast the zombies are in marvel vs capcom they are normal walking speed, but a bit slower. Anyways regardless like I said I might be mistaken, but I could've sworn the creature Jill summoned that oen tiem was nemesis since it had the big black coat and all that. but again Like Isaid I could be wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:48 am
Did you know that there is an alternate way to encounter the first zombie in the original Resident Evil and REmake?

When you first enter the Dining Room playing as Jill, exit out the door back into the lobby. Wesker will tell you to go back and investigate, and then Jill will automatically enter the Dining Room again. Attempt to exit back into the lobby again, and Barry will make a comment on your cowardice. Then walk up to Barry to trigger whole Chris's blood scene. Then attempt to talk to Barry again, and it will tell you he's examining. Then go investigate the grandfather clock. The zombie will then bust through the door and chase Jill, and Barry will blow it away. Then when you find Kenneth's corpse, it will be even more mutilated than usual.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:00 am
Thee Stranger
Did you know that there is an alternate way to encounter the first zombie in the original Resident Evil and REmake?

When you first enter the Dining Room playing as Jill, exit out the door back into the lobby. Wesker will tell you to go back and investigate, and then Jill will automatically enter the Dining Room again. Attempt to exit back into the lobby again, and Barry will make a comment on your cowardice. Then walk up to Barry to trigger whole Chris's blood scene. Then attempt to talk to Barry again, and it will tell you he's examining. Then go investigate the grandfather clock. The zombie will then bust through the door and chase Jill, and Barry will blow it away. Then when you find Kenneth's corpse, it will be even more mutilated than usual.
Yep, new that. Of course, the corpse stays the same in Remake.

But dude, while you're here, won't you solve our conundrum? Is Nemesis one of Jill's summonables in MVC2 or not?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:32 am
Of course you did. xd I only found out about it just recently.

And I'm pretty positive he isn't. Could be wrong, I guess. But I've never seen him. She does have a T-002 Tyrant, though. And that's, like, her big move, so.

P.S. I hadn't seen the last couple of posts on the last page, so I missed that whole debate. Sorry I didn't address it right off.  

Thee Stranger

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:27 pm
No, you can't summon Nemesis in MvC2.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:31 pm
Are there any other MvC gmes that have jill? because I could've sworn I saw it with my own eyes while someone ws playing in the arcade....If not then what I saw witht he cost and buts thing was jsut an illsuion then.  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:21 am
The second one. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:36 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Canas Renvall
Did you know that there were no initial plans for a sequel at all to the first game because Capcom didn't know how good the game would sell?

I'm pretty sure it's like that with every single game franchise in the world.

Did you know that there are two places in REmake, where if you remain at a certain camera angle for a while, a Rhinoceros beetle slowly crawls up a tree?

Well tell me where they are!!!! I want to go look now!!

Did you know that the guy who does Barry's voice in the the REdirectors cut, is Norwegian?  

Azeizel

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:07 pm
One of them is on the trail in the woods that leads to Lisa's cabin. You have to find the right area, and it's kinda hard to describe. But just to go every area where there's a tree right in the foreground, on the right side of the screen. You should see that little beetle slowly crawling up within 10 seconds. If you don't, then find another tree.

The second beetle is in the area where you put in the wolf and the eagle medal. I can't remember which slot it is, but when you stand right at one of them, there's also a tree to the bottom right of the screen. Same thing, wait a few seconds and you'll see it crawling up.

And no, I did not know that he was Norwegian. Interesting.

Hmm... Oh boy... Did you know that for Jill in Remake, two separate 3D models were used (as for every character) one for gameplay, and one for cutscenes. In the RE3 outfit of her, the gameplay model has white underwear, but the cutscene model has black (or rather, dark grey) underwear. This was done because, as I understand it, one of them didn't reflect properly in things like marble floors and water pools and such.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:09 pm
Or maybe they reflected a little too well... ;D

Aherm. Did you know that Jill's alternate costume (her Delta Force outfit) in REmake was heavily inspired by Sarah Connor from the Terminator franchise? Can't remember if it's been said, but I'm on empty in the awakeness department and I'm too tired to glance through the pages at the moment. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:24 pm
I didn't know it was officially stated, but it sure was evident.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff