Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Playing Resident Evil with fam. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you play with your fam?
Yes
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
No
63%
 63%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11

A5116278

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:48 am
smilylady
i play it with one of my friends

amen sister  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:16 pm
Mom: eek
Dad: neutral
Sister: pirate

My family sorta understands the story, but.. well.. I have to explain it.. constantly..

My sister got me hooked. The first RE game I played was RE2. Well, she played, I watched, terrified; offering advice and tips to solve the puzzles, avoiding looking at the screen. O.o; Yeah, I'll admit it. I was totally freaked out. One day I just mustered up the guts and played it. Best. Mistake. Ever. (Didn't sleep for a few days xd ) Then, after beating RE2, at which point I had become obsessed. Saw the first movie.. Didn't sleep much for about a month. eek I was terrified. To a much lesser degree though. Played RE3. Watched the second movie, etc. Now I'm just so desensitised it dosent bother me at all. mrgreen

juhachi

Destiny31

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:12 pm
When I was younger, I used to watch my brother play RE all the time...I thought it was the coolest thing ever. I used to laugh when he played RE1 and the crows on the balcony killed him xd Later on, my brother got RE: Nemesis and beat it with the help of his friend. Well, I tried it out and beat it by myself. You should see the look on my mom's face when I made her watch me play RE4. She goes, "OMG, this is what my children do? They go around shooting people?!? eek " I'm amazed that your mothers play with you...my mom would never do that.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:28 pm
My mom doesn't really care. And my dad thinks it's interesting.  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Final Darkness

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:45 pm
I only had two family RE moments, and I'm sure everyone had it too.

Me and my two brothers were sitting around, playing the original Resident Evil, when of course that famous dog jumped through the window. All three of us jumped at the same time, and one of them farted.

The second is about the same, except when the licker runs across the window in RE2. Unforgettable.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:02 am
My Dad loves Resi and wont let me play without him, My cousin who is more like my brother is the same. biggrin  

Cirrus Mystallow

Ithmara

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:49 am
Cirrus Mystallow
My Dad loves Resi and wont let me play without him, My cousin who is more like my brother is the same. biggrin
That is like playing with my friend, she does not want me to play by myself, she wants to be there so she can learn the storyline and figure out any puzzles. xd She also wants me to play the first Resident Evil, but I am too chicken most days to even fathom playing it.. sweatdrop I gotta build my immunity to scary games...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:09 am
Loli Kyr
Cirrus Mystallow
That is like playing with my friend, she does not want me to play by myself, she wants to be there so she can learn the storyline and figure out any puzzles. xd She also wants me to play the first Resident Evil, but I am too chicken most days to even fathom playing it.. sweatdrop I gotta build my immunity to scary games...

You won't play like I do: lights off, alone.... twisted  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:06 pm
My friend tried RE4 and it was too hard for him, so he said, "You play, I have fun just watching."
Same happened when my other friend first brought his gamecube over and we rented REmake (Before I got a GC of my own... Sad sad days.) So we rented REmake and I was playing it while talking about it, Predicting stuff before it happened or explaining stuff and he said, "Usually I get bored when other people don't let me play, but surprisingly I'm quite entertained."

Then he went to sleep and I played it in the dark, alone, on my big screen. Wow... What an experience.

Not as scary as Silent Hill 2 was in the dark alone though, when I did that, I was sitting there, 2:30 in the morning. TV Off, I'm thinking, "I need a hug... Someone hold me..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:41 pm
38000 TH POST!  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:48 pm
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
38000 TH POST!
Just over 9000 for me. Quality over quantity though. wink
By the way, you should have put that in the cafe.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff