Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
From a Different Perspective. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You don't get a poll today.
  I'm still too confused.
View Results

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:20 pm
If you ask me, I don't think the A.A.'s being so anti-racist is beneficial to them at all; in fact, I think it's holding them back. If you listen to all the rap music, and how they talk, and read this again, maybe you could see a pattern, yes?

I wonder why they'd do that to themselves....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:31 pm
KirbyVictorious
If you ask me, I don't think the A.A.'s being so anti-racist is beneficial to them at all; in fact, I think it's holding them back. If you listen to all the rap music, and how they talk, and read this again, maybe you could see a pattern, yes?

I wonder why they'd do that to themselves....

The A.A? do you mean African American?  

NovaKing

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:47 pm
Yup. A.A. just sounds cool. Also bad, though, like an alcoholic club. We are the alcoholics, we have a problem.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:39 pm
You should see the movie "Crash" if you haven't already. It talks about racism and how alike people really are and stuff.

Ah, racism happens on both sides. People need to get over it and live life. I mean, there's equal opportunities for everyone now. Well, unless you count Affirmative Action, and the fact that women get paid less in a lot of places. That's a different issue though.  

Starry Path

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces