Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Plz cheer me up

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Craeosh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:28 pm
I dont know if any one give 2... arbys frenchdips but im a tad sad D: well theres this game a play called daimonin and every one has been so mean like the world revolves around them, im sick of ppl who think the whole world revolves around them... There constantly bashing me for defending my friends and im just sad... plz if you want to cheer meh up crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:14 pm
Oh love... They're not worth the time of day if they're going to attack you. Now if your friends deserved it, thats one thing, but if they're purposely being rude and obnxious for no reason...

Don't worry about them. No stress. Come play Grand Chase with me instead. <3

www.grandchase.net

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ZarialAmeraise

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:47 pm
think of it this way.
if the world revolves around them, there not on the world, there in space. ask if there wering there space suit. if their not, lol. there heads gunna splode cause there in space and have on oxygen.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:50 pm
ZarialAmeraise
think of it this way.
if the world revolves around them, there not on the world, there in space. ask if there wering there space suit. if their not, lol. there heads gunna splode cause there in space and have on oxygen.
lol thx ill do that biggrin  

Craeosh

ZarialAmeraise

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:10 pm
themomo1
ZarialAmeraise
think of it this way.
lol thx ill do that biggrin

^_^  
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces