Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [01]-Announcements. (NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS!)
Don't log in again, and you won't be hacked !!! MUST READ !!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sloweiser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:28 pm
When you are in Gaia, if for any reason, the log in box appears, after you have already been logged in, don't log in !!!! Close your browser, and reopen it, and type in the Gaia address to come back. If using firefox, make sure you click "start new session" when its reopening.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:46 pm
sloweiser
When you are in Gaia, if for any reason, the log in box appears, after you have already been logged in, don't log in !!!! Close your browser, and reopen it, and type in the Gaia address to come back. If using firefox, make sure you click "start new session" when its reopening.

thx for the tip!  

narutorocks1109
Crew

blackNEKO14

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:39 am
thats wat happened to my friend  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:48 pm
blackNEKO14
thats wat happened to my friend

o really??? did he/she recover from it?  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Broken_Wingless

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:20 pm
Oh wow and that just happened to me the other day! Thankfully I had to get off the computer and thought it logged me off so I just went off. Then when I went back on gaia it said I was still on.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:48 pm
Broken_Wingless
Oh wow and that just happened to me the other day! Thankfully I had to get off the computer and thought it logged me off so I just went off. Then when I went back on gaia it said I was still on.

woah that was a close call....  

narutorocks1109
Crew

X_I_am_a_riot_X

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:24 pm
that happened to me 3 years ago... It was bad but i recovered! Whew! Glad that's over!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:25 pm
Go to The Beach in the Subforum! U can win a watermelon hat like mine!!! Find out how at The Beach!  

X_I_am_a_riot_X

synn-oveee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:52 am
that have never happened to me, if I'm on gaia and leav without logging of to wach TV or something I'm allways logged of when I come back  
[01]-Announcements. (NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games