Grunny grumbles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

makerofyellowsnow
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:32 am
some times it IS fun to be chased but most of the time they think im some kind of bug! one person thought if they cought me i would become theres rolleyes IF ONLY!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:33 pm
crafty-angel1
You're right I love showing off my avi too after talking in grunny form. Some ppl still call me a noob when im a grunny. I have ppl come up to me and ask for my grunny while im using it. Has anyone else noticed that when ur a grunny, ppl start asking u to donate gg or buy them a grunny? They think ur rich!

The begging always happens. They don't realize that it's rude and annoying, or even care, for that matter. I also saw a noob in towns where there were alot of grunnies, asking us to sell them to him. I kept explaining that he wasn't going to get a grunny at a cheaper price than he'd find in the marketplace by asking people in towns, but he wouldn't listen. Stupid, noobs!  

Colette Valois

Pickles And Pretty Ponies
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:10 pm
Usually when I go into towns/rally etc. I get one of the following resposes:

1. OMG IT A GRUNNY RUN!!!!

2. How cute! *pets*

3. hey cn u be mi pet plz plz plz??????

4. cn u donate plz i wnt a grny 2!!!!1111

5. KILL THE GRUNNY

I don't have a problem with finding other grunnies. Usually there is at least one and I go and start a conversation and they end up on my friends list. Maybe you're just looking in the wrong places. User Image

cookie hunters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff