Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zmf, yey, fitness.
  Naoo, you're lame. <3
  Gimmeh that protein shake, bebbeh. Less go. >:D
View Results

NeKkEd_AiNt_No_CrImE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:11 am
Alright! So I ran again today. I had been used to running and biking over the summer everywhere when I didn't have a car, but stopped once the winter came. I got a car near the end of the summer, but I still rode my bike and ran out of pure enjoyment.

I freaking HATED running until this year. But now it's gotten a lot easier and I started to get the highs and understand the people who I thought were pure mad a few years ago.

I was just listening to music today before my workout as I jogged and really didn't feel tired at all. I could still talk when my mum called me about my doctors appointment and run at the same time without gasping. I ended up going home to prepare for my cardiologist appointment (See? Aren't I doing a good job?) and nooooww, Omgosh.
I think I'm numb.

Gahaha.

I feel really pathetic. v.v

I think working out is like hell. It feels so crappy sometimes. Kay, all the time, and sometimes swell. You're tired after it but you feel really good too. : D

Anyone else like to work out every once in a while?
Routinely?

My partner and I are very much into lifting. I think it's fun to see how much stronger you can become in such a little time. Running and lifting is very contradictory, I know, but right now I'm going to be working off my fat and then building muscle to replace it. Well, that's the theory, at least. ;D

I had to quit all of my sports and I'm trying to find things to do on my own that are just as inspiring and fun. O:
Anyone else like sports, though? :B It could be anything, really. I'd even consider DDR a sport. Lawl.
(That game makes my calves cry.)

surprised

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:12 am
This year, my room mate and i made a new years resolution, to overall get ealthy and tone up a bit...
we started in December when one of our friends brought DDR to our apartment...we sort of stole it for a month, until he had to leave the building because of dropping out of school
come january, we got a membership for the local YMCA, for the pool which also includes the gym
we try to swim about 2-3 times a week, and we can definately feel it the next morning
we have yet to attempt the gym, lol

McFlyenstein1

NeKkEd_AiNt_No_CrImE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:34 pm
Swimming? Wicked!

Gahaha. I want to get in to swimming. I always had a fear of water since almost drowning as a child several times. I still don't know how to swim properly and get very anxious. :B

Oh, and I really like DDR because it's still a game. One thing that always helps me is to work out with someone so you can push yourself and have a little fun too. :B

By the way, what exactly does the YMCA stand for?

surprised

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:01 pm
I swim every weekday after school for two and a half bloody hours, I damn the swim team! Gar, I love swimming recreationally, but doing a 7000 yard practice, that is evil. As for DDR, I love It. Every Wensday I go to the library from 5 till 9 to play DDR with some of my friends. The library has a PS2 and metal pads. It is fun, and I often get free food!  

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

NeKkEd_AiNt_No_CrImE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:45 am

Sugoi. I have no idea how far that is, but you've impressed me. Gahaha.
Your library has DDR? That's rad.

The only places with DDR here are the theatre and one arcade. That's it. They used to have it at my gym but it got taken out. D':

surprised

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:04 am
WHAT THE HELL!?!?!??! WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO MAKE THEIR FONT SO HARD TO READ D:<  

Teh Rainbow Fluffernutter

ArrogantlySpiffy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:23 pm
I go to the gym in the summer...I tan at the beach routinely ((yes I consider that a work out, I do it every other day and it makes mah body look good, so I see no difference))

But I usually just diet. I actually think dieting is fun. xd Odd I know. But I feel great when I finally achieve the figure I want.

Then I eat galore! XD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:51 pm
[Small-Wisper]
I go to the gym in the summer...I tan at the beach routinely ((yes I consider that a work out, I do it every other day and it makes mah body look good, so I see no difference))

But I usually just diet. I actually think dieting is fun. xd Odd I know. But I feel great when I finally achieve the figure I want.

Then I eat galore! XD

xD; That can't be healthy o__o;;
lol  

Hamsteh

Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out