Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Thread Graveyard (forever dead)
The Scariest Thing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever been so frightened that you couldn't act?
Yes
81%
 81%  [ 9 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:22 pm
Yes; that would be scary. Not knowing if the person is going to start breaking in homes and just shooting people. Stuff like that happens a lot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:30 am
Oooh, that's freaky! D:> Don't like the idea of home invasion sweatdrop

I was out camping [In a National Park] with some friends and we all woke up in the middle of the night due to some guys trying to shoot some wild boar. They made one heck of a noise and the police came because it's illegal in Australia.  

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:09 am
PieMonster2000
Oooh, that's freaky! D:> Don't like the idea of home invasion sweatdrop

I was out camping [In a National Park] with some friends and we all woke up in the middle of the night due to some guys trying to shoot some wild boar. They made one heck of a noise and the police came because it's illegal in Australia.

So; just to clarify some things here. Is it illegal to "make one heck of a noise?" Or, camping in a "National Park." Or, guys shooting, or having a boar that is wild. I iz a bit confused.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:52 pm
Ah; my bad on not clarifying x] The shooting bit. P: The camping's all right as long as it's in a designated site. >.<  

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

Gweener

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:22 am
Hunting is usually not allowed in our National Parks either. With all of our developing... it's the only safe place for critters. Did yall hear about the wolves that they rehabilitated in Yellow Stone Park. The pack thrived and began moving outside the parks boundaries!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:21 pm
Yay for Wolves!!  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:58 pm
I've always wondered what would happen if someone broke into my cousin's appartment... because, seriously, the first thing you see when you walk in there are literally knives, broadswords, giant battle axes, some nunchaku, and a crossbow hanging on every single wall. I'm not sure if I'd want to steal all those or just turn around slowly, close the door, and walk away. That's right... his living room walls are covered in deadly weapons. Now, I don't mean there's like... five. no, there's at least 15 in plain sight in that room alone.

... However, the only gun he has is one that our Grandfather gave him before he died. It's German Leuger from World War II that he got... somehow... I can only imagine how my grandpa got it, since he fought in that war (Army Corp. of Engineers, but still...). It doesn't have any ammunition for it, though... But it's still pretty cool (historical significance and all...). It's actually in working condition, and my other cousin that was in the army cleaned it... although... it's not as easy as a normal gun to clean. they had to go look up a manual for the thing on the internet to do it... it has 50 individual parts in it (yes... I counted... well... not really... the labels went to A to XX... which is 50... I think...)
... Yeah... I don't, uh... I don't really have a good finisher for this train of thought. So...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:26 pm
Well, Chainsaw, if he was a smart intruder he would be looking for the nearest exit. Your cousin has quite the collection! And I thought my brother was bad with all his foreign knives. My Grandpa passed down a gun that he had in the war, too; something with a bayonet attached. Evidently they were supposed to turn that back in. He had alot of stuff up in his attic that must have been medical supplies. It was cool to go on like a treasure hunt up there!

LittleTnCo: About the wolves, it was cool that the populations were so successful, but with them moving outside the protected area of the Park, they started infringing on people's property and peoples first response is to shoot them. If you ever get a chance, catch Man Among Wolves on the National Geographic Channel. The guy is really out there, but it was interesting research. He found a way to use recordings of the territorial wolf calls played around farms to keep packs away from the livestock!

Gweener

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:19 am
For some reason, people think wolves attack humans. They don't, not unless they are really, really starved. And I mean, haven't eaten anything for 2 or more weeks, starved. They are a nuisance for people who own livestock, though. You really should just call animal control and have them relocate them...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:48 am
Yes; I agree with Chainsaw. The only other time that I've known of a Wolf to attack, is when it is cornered or feels threatened.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:42 pm
An animal attack would be a scary thing to have happen. At least in most cases animals don't attack peopleā€¦

I know a couple that went camping out in colorado and had a bear ransack their truck and wander around the camp for food. It was good that they were smart and didn't have any food in their tent or they would have had a visitor.

Thread Graveyard (forever dead)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff