Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:04 pm
finally, by the time it reached totaly darkness, shade found the cliff. but, he almost fell off it. "holy....gotta watch out for that." he backed up, into a tree. he slid down, and fell asleep in an instant.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:28 am
no matter how hard alex tried she couldnt wake up. it was beginning to frustrate her, in her subconcious. she figured that she must have been extremely tired or else shed have woken up by now. so she laxed a bit on trying to wake up till a little later when her body would be more willing  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:40 pm
"dammit, why cant i fall asleep...?" he sat up, restless as usual. it seemed like the sun was about to rise. "uuugh..." he moaned once, and finally passed out.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:26 pm
alex finnally blinked open her eyes as the sun filtered in threw the trees. her wings were feeling better but not to the point of flying. her slight fever had broken and she was feeling refreshed. "i will most defanately get back today!" she promised as she stood up. ggrrruummbblle"eh?" she looked down at her stomache then burst out laughing. she began to walk and took out a package and popped a few berries in her mouth trying to preserve them, and make them last  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:15 pm
((sorry it took me sooo long 2 reply back, ive been os out of it....skool is freakin drivin me nuts. and my friends rnt helpin either. lol))

after a few hours of the sun being up, shade ended up by a creek. he formed a cup with his hands, and he drank some of the water. great, i need to find food soon....but first, i need to find the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:09 pm
"shade! Shade!! SHADE!!!!" alex called as she walked through the forest not careing if she was heard. her wings were feeling too bad and she'd be able to fly easily. but she didnt want to waste it, hence the reason she's walking through the forest "SHADE!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!"  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces