Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:52 pm
That's right i said it!

Punky i think it's about high time you and the Canadan government apologized for avril lavigne. She is by far the single worst thing to EVER come out of canada! I can't turn on my ******** radio without hearing her annoying high pitched voice, i'm sick of seeing her -omfg her song just came on the radio again! seriously this is bullshit!

In return I am willing to apologize on behalf of the American government for: the bush administration, brittany spears, linsey lohan, madonna, hilary clinton, donald trump, rosie odonell, nancy grace, heidi montag and spencer pratt, the hiltons, tom cruise and katie holmes, denise richards, tyra banks, kanye west, the olsen twins, AIDS, whitney huston, mariah carey, dtcomix, the last 3 star wars movies, the ENTIRE spiderman series (including toby mcguire and kirsten dunst), bennifer parts 1 and 2, jlo, puffy, puff daddy, p diddy, sean puffy combs, reality tv (including the simple life, rock of love, i love newyork, a shot at love, etc.), my chemical romance, ryan seacrest, paula abdull, kathy griffin, the jacksons...

you know i'm just going to aplogize for everything except chelsea handler, josh hartnett, bill murray, and stan lee.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:12 am
Personally, I would knock the back end off of it.

Shes ******** hot.

But at the same time, really really irritating.......  

Hzza
Vice Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:39 am
lol

I hereby formally apologize for Avril Lavigne in all her shitty and irritating glory.

But I would like to argue that I am not fully Canadian because the province I live in is ignored by the rest of the country. We have nothing here lol.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:23 pm
Hzza

Shes ******** hot.

would you ******** her even if she were singing while you did it? And not just singing hzza but singing sk8rboi?

Btw i feel someone should also apologize for amy winehouse and heather mills

@punky, have you ever thought about starting a civil war with canada? I can probably get you the support of minnesota and wisconsin, maybe even illinois. We can form a new country.  

CokePixie
Crew

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:07 pm
CokePixie
Hzza

Shes ******** hot.

would you ******** her even if she were singing while you did it? And not just singing hzza but singing sk8rboi?

Btw i feel someone should also apologize for amy winehouse and heather mills

@punky, have you ever thought about starting a civil war with canada? I can probably get you the support of minnesota and wisconsin, maybe even illinois. We can form a new country.

Don't forget Lilly Alen.

There's a political party in Quebec that wants to seperate from Canada and be it's own country. There was vote on it a long time ago and it never went through. We might be able to get some of the Territories on our side as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:34 pm
what about the northwest & yukon territories, i bet they're forgotten about even more than saskatchewan  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:37 am
when i was 10 i had a game called the yukon trail, you go on a historical journey to find gold, ooooahhh, hey vexxed did you notice i threw bill murray in there for you?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:23 am
Vexxed
what about the northwest & yukon territories, i bet they're forgotten about even more than saskatchewan

Yeah totally, Saskatchewan should ban together with the territories and become their own country of places that have nothing and nobody goes to.

A lot of the people i've talked to online don't even know where the ******** Saskatchewan is ... they think it's in Africa or China ... I've heard everywhere.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:39 am
CokePixie
when i was 10 i had a game called the yukon trail, you go on a historical journey to find gold, ooooahhh, hey vexxed did you notice i threw bill murray in there for you?
haha YES I DID
i was like AMEN SISTER, bill murray  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:34 am
They're making another Star Wars movie...  

primaI
Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:39 am
Tommy the Cat

I don't like Star Wars.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:48 pm
Tommy the Cat

what?! why!? is scientology involved?!  

CokePixie
Crew

You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas