Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:50 am
Aoi Hikari
..... You haven't seen my sketchbooks, have you? razz

Just that response alone strikes fear into my heart.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:10 am
Update: It's going to be a while before I get more sketches and a fully done picture done. Firstly, I am on the verge of a cold and thus semi-drugged.

Futhermore--and more importantly my attentions are distracted because my prettygirl (the female equivalent of my manperson) lives in N'awlins and couldn't evacuate because her parents wouldn't come with her. And I haven't heard from her since Sunday night, and I can't get through to her, and I don't know where she is or if she's okay and my cards didn't give me any insight other than to make the first card I pulled the Tower, and if y'all know anything about tarot, that's not comforting. So forgive me if I'm too busy crying and curling up in bed to get art done. (That's not sarcasm, btw. That's depression.)

This has also been put in a sticky, so if I'm not in the guild or on Gaia much, that's why.  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:52 am
Nethilia
Update: It's going to be a while before I get more sketches and a fully done picture done. Firstly, I am on the verge of a cold and thus semi-drugged.

Futhermore--and more importantly my attentions are distracted because my prettygirl (the female equivalent of my manperson) lives in N'awlins and couldn't evacuate because her parents wouldn't come with her. And I haven't heard from her since Sunday night, and I can't get through to her, and I don't know where she is or if she's okay and my cards didn't give me any insight other than to make the first card I pulled the Tower, and if y'all know anything about tarot, that's not comforting. So forgive me if I'm too busy crying and curling up in bed to get art done. (That's not sarcasm, btw. That's depression.)

This has also been put in a sticky, so if I'm not in the guild or on Gaia much, that's why.

Don't worry. I just recovered from something like that.

And *patpatpat.* I'm sure she's ok. The Tower just means something sudden, so it could be in reference to a lot of things. I'd do a spread myself for you, but I don't think I'm skilled enough yet to do far-away readings, plus, I think my cards are mad at me because I keep neglecting them. sad

But, like I said, I'm sure she's alright and safe. You just get some rest.
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:27 pm
i cant wait to see more of your pinups!
that one is realy good! >.>  

Vileplume

Load Chaud

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:48 pm
Very nice work, Neth. And don't worry if it takes you a while before you get back to doing more of them. Your health comes first, ya know.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:22 pm
Load Chaud
Very nice work, Neth. And don't worry if it takes you a while before you get back to doing more of them. Your health comes first, ya know.

That to >.>  

Vileplume

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:47 pm
Oy, I can't believe I never said anything about the drawing!! o___X; gomen!! I thought for sure I did...

And yes, me and Sui look sexy o.o;

And Tippy, it really isn't THAT bad. I just.... draw him. Alot. Not hentai though, really!!!

....or atleast...not very often or anything very hardcore... >>;;;; Drawing Hentai properly is alot harder then you'd think....damn proportions...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:27 pm
Aoi Hikari
Oy, I can't believe I never said anything about the drawing!! o___X; gomen!! I thought for sure I did...

And yes, me and Sui look sexy o.o;

And Tippy, it really isn't THAT bad. I just.... draw him. Alot. Not hentai though, really!!!

....or atleast...not very often or anything very hardcore... >>;;;; Drawing Hentai properly is alot harder then you'd think....damn proportions...

Okay, I can't believe lost the thread. Since I will have Compylater by Monday (actually today, but I'm out of town again) I can start coloring these. Whoohoo!  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sexual Innuendo

Quotable Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100