Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Moving away and reset my life....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LonelyEmo20

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:15 pm
I'm planning on moving after my semester in May to New York, i'm sick of the s**t i've been involved in here [TX] and don't wanna get involved n e more.... Bad news is my family, friends, and a guy i'm seeing r all here and i wish i could take them w/ me but can't and fell like ******** s**t rite now....

Is there ever a time in ur life where u feel misguided or even like sum dumbass is stringing u along for the pleasure of u suffering? i jus wanna be happy but not @ the cost of loosing my loved ones... wha should i do? crying emo  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:12 pm
What is the main reason for the move?
I've moved some many times in my life from place to place.

If you really want to move, do it. You can talk to your friends still and go over there to hang out every now and then.

I would try to make friends in New York as soon as you can. To be serious you most likely will not be keeping in touch with your old friends, if you are anything like me.  

Art Payment

LonelyEmo20

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:41 am
Dude, thats the plan.... I'm sick of the friends i have bitching @ me and i'm tired of ppl judging me too stare  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:57 pm
LonelyEmo20
Dude, thats the plan.... I'm sick of the friends i have bitching @ me and i'm tired of ppl judging me too stare

Changing locations wouldn't help then really.  

Art Payment

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff