Reply Random Guild
Help? o.o;

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hamsteh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:13 am
Ok so I have this really wobbly tooth, that just won't come out xD; Its been buging me for ages... And there's another tooth growing under it :l
Its pointless going to the dentist when I could just pull it out myself... But I think that if i just pull it out, it will hurt
Any suggestions?

o.o; sorry if this is a bit random, but I'm really bored and I have nothing better to do... xD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:16 am
hamsteh
Ok so I have this really wobbly tooth, that just won't come out xD; Its been buging me for ages... And there's another tooth growing under it :l
Its pointless going to the dentist when I could just pull it out myself... But I think that if i just pull it out, it will hurt
Any suggestions?

o.o; sorry if this is a bit random, but I'm really bored and I have nothing better to do... xD
hmm well i would go to the dentist...but you could pull it out...other than that i really dont know  

musicgrl8
Captain

Hamsteh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:19 am
musicgrl8
hamsteh
Any suggestions?

hmm well i would go to the dentist...but you could pull it out...other than that i really dont know

We're moving house soon, so I doubt I would have time to go to the dentists anyways.
Wow this is probably THE most random thread I have ever made o_O;

I think it mst be stuck in with superglue or something... ><;  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:20 am
hamsteh
musicgrl8
hamsteh
Any suggestions?

We're moving house soon, so I doubt I would have time to go to the dentists anyways.

it sounds painful  

musicgrl8
Captain

Hamsteh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:23 am
musicgrl8
hamsteh
musicgrl8
hamsteh
Any suggestions?

it sounds painful

Only when I try and pull it out... sweatdrop
I shouldn't even have wobbly teeth still o_O;  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:25 am
hamsteh
musicgrl8
hamsteh
musicgrl8
hamsteh
Any suggestions?

it sounds painful

lol well yeah...i have had some strange things happen to my teeth too....i have a tooth on each side....that didnt have permanent teeth there...so now i have two missing teeth on one on each side.  

musicgrl8
Captain

Hamsteh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:55 am
musicgrl8
hamsteh
musicgrl8
hamsteh
musicgrl8
hamsteh
Any suggestions?

it sounds painful

lol well yeah...i have had some strange things happen to my teeth too....i have a tooth on each side....that didnt have permanent teeth there...so now i have two missing teeth on one on each side.

Strange... x_X; I just have wierd teeth xD Plus im always scared to pull wobbly teeth out incase it hurts...
Wow... A conversation about teeth... x3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:35 pm
hamsteh
musicgrl8
hamsteh
musicgrl8
hamsteh

it sounds painful

Strange... x_X; I just have wierd teeth xD Plus im always scared to pull wobbly teeth out incase it hurts...
Wow... A conversation about teeth... x3
lol yeah  

musicgrl8
Captain

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:38 am
Yeah, for a long time (a couple of years) I had a touth that started to grow up under another then just stoped. The tooth on top finally came out earlier this month, but the other one still hasn't grow the rest of the way in. So I currently have a short tooth (It is toward the back so it isn't noticable) and the old one didn't come off cleanly either, half of it is still there (And Sharp).  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:20 pm
Lawl. I always had bad teethe problems.
Luckily, I've learned to be rather OCD about it now. o.o
I've had that same thing happen on more than one occasion.

Yeah, it hurts like heck to just poke and mess around with it, trying to be gentle and the what. But if you can pull it back, say, more than half way, you can yank it out. Feel around and make sure you can maneuver it from three of four sides. If you can, grab hold and pull away from the side with the tension. Don't do it slow or you'll be grossed out. - The sound of your roots ripping is sick. (Even though this is how I did it. I'm a freak, I know. But I liked the sound and taste of my own blood. xD)
But like, it shouldn't hurt too bad. It'll bleed a little then be done.

However, if you're very sensitive about your teeth, then I would just let it sit. But, like others have said, it might just chill out for a long time.
Also you could play with it using your tongue. xP
I've done that before. I could like roll and twist my tooth with my tongue until one day I just twisted it off. Gahaha. Yey, put this s**t under my pillow.

Yeah. O: I have a lot of teeth stories. >B
Pearly whites now. <3 Nyus.

surprised

NeKkEd_AiNt_No_CrImE

Hamsteh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:26 pm
NeKkEd_AiNt_No_CrImE
Lawl. I always had bad teethe problems.
Luckily, I've learned to be rather OCD about it now. o.o
I've had that same thing happen on more than one occasion.

Yeah, it hurts like heck to just poke and mess around with it, trying to be gentle and the what. But if you can pull it back, say, more than half way, you can yank it out. Feel around and make sure you can maneuver it from three of four sides. If you can, grab hold and pull away from the side with the tension. Don't do it slow or you'll be grossed out. - The sound of your roots ripping is sick. (Even though this is how I did it. I'm a freak, I know. But I liked the sound and taste of my own blood. xD)
But like, it shouldn't hurt too bad. It'll bleed a little then be done.

However, if you're very sensitive about your teeth, then I would just let it sit. But, like others have said, it might just chill out for a long time.
Also you could play with it using your tongue. xP
I've done that before. I could like roll and twist my tooth with my tongue until one day I just twisted it off. Gahaha. Yey, put this s**t under my pillow.

Yeah. O: I have a lot of teeth stories. >B
Pearly whites now. <3 Nyus.

surprised

o_o; It's hard to get a grip on it... And it hurts my nails xD;
-Messes with it some more- >__>;

I lost a tooth eating a carrot once =D
and an apple...
and a stick of rock... xD
Also been messing with one and it fell onto my tongue xD; But this one is just being... different ><; And painful... o.o;  
Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games