Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Edison Scandal... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this Edison scandal real?
  sadly...yes.
  i REFUSE to believe it.
  dunno or dont care.
View Results

Lil_Dragon_Gurl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:54 pm
i feel really bad for Nic Tse. he has gone through so much. started acting b/c his dad was in debt later he nearly broke his leg (or something like that) was put in jail for hitting somebody and now this. i really pity him and his wife. shes gone through a lot too. started acting also b/c her dad was in debt was nearly killed b/c of her dad's issue and now this.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:01 pm
I fail to see why being put in jail for hitting someone is something to pity. neutral

Niphz
Crew

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:56 pm
Well...Edison says he's going to step away from Hong Kong entertainment to concentrateon...charity work. It's pretty hard to believe. I always thought Edison was pretty cool, but this is kinda ridiculous...Oh well. I still think he's intimidating, but he's still cool...

Cecilia...I always thought Nicholas and her looked pretty cute...I wonder how he reacted? Did he blow or did he be comforting or...what?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:37 pm
Personally I'm a Gillian fan and I still support her just like before this happened.
I blame the person who was fixing Edison's laptop.. if he didn't post it on the net, just fix it and give it back to Ed then this wouldn't have happened
I heard that Edison deleted the pics but the fixing person was like a professional and found it scream
Anyways, the magazine industry just made this problem even bigger. I know the internet is a HUGE place but I still hope they would delete every picture that is up and that people would stop looking at it (including deleting from their computers since many saved it when it was out). It's their personal thing. No one wants people to know private things about their life.. most people at least.  

bebi1092

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:27 pm
OK, everything's resolved long ago.
Everyone safe, the pictures were real, face it, althought there were fakes. Even if Edison goes out,,haha he still got his huge recording company,,he doesn't even need to do anything and lay down being rich. Nicholas and Cecelia split for a bit and announces it too,but few weeks ago they were seen back together, while Ah gill continueing their works once again.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:53 am
dont really care, c:

they shouldnt of been so disgusting in the first place 3nodding

iiLashes

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items