Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Would this be a good story to write? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would this story be a good story to write?
  Yes
  No
  I dunno
View Results

NovaKing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:40 pm
NissianSkyLine
i was in a hurry when i wrote this stroy!!! so sorry about the grammer and all and another things is that i ask ppl if this would be a good story to write, because i dont want to write a story that is boring and stuff.
Example: lets say you wrote a novel and you wanna get it published, but you need money, so you go and get a loan, and the next thing you know is that hardy anyone buys it and your stuck, with a loan and a bunch of books that no one would buy, so do you guys understand my point of askign ppl should i or should i not.

You don't actually need that much money to get published.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:22 pm
NovaKing
in the flicker.

don't take it personally, but when you post here, using shorthand like "ppl" instead of "people" shows (me) that you're too busy to write out the word, and thus perhaps you're too busy to care all that much about what you write here. if you actually need help with grammar or would like for someone to look it over, i can do that for you.

"ppl" actually takes me longer to type then "peaple" does.

Nova, you caused me great pain in this. i can understand why writing "peaple" takes longer than "ppl": it seems somehow more wrong.

but i blame your cold. either it was a mistake...or i didn't get the joke xd  

in the flicker.

NovaKing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:35 pm
in the flicker.
NovaKing
in the flicker.

don't take it personally, but when you post here, using shorthand like "ppl" instead of "people" shows (me) that you're too busy to write out the word, and thus perhaps you're too busy to care all that much about what you write here. if you actually need help with grammar or would like for someone to look it over, i can do that for you.

Nova, you caused me great pain in this. i can understand why writing "peaple" takes longer than "ppl": it seems somehow more wrong.

XD my bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:36 pm
NovaKing
in the flicker.
NovaKing
in the flicker.

XD my bad.

xp i forgive you.  

in the flicker.

NovaKing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:42 pm
in the flicker.
NovaKing
in the flicker.
NovaKing
in the flicker.

XD my bad.

xp i forgive you.

-phew-  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items