Submit

I likeys... now give me gold
  Eh... gold is awesome
  I'm just a Gold Monkey
View Results

Kandieren

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:12 pm
User Image

I haven't been to this forum in a loooonnnngggg time. Gomen asi.

Here's something that I did last year. Probably about a year ago. I'm horrible at posting my art. Here or at DA. >.< Bad me. Bad.

Any comments are appreciated. Fresh eyes are always helpful. I've worked on my art since then and there are already improvements but there is always room for more, right?

ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:45 pm
All I can see wrong with it are the ears and hands 3nodding But ya may like the ears big like that (( I know I do ninja )) And I have the same problem with hands. sweatdrop Awsome work! hope to see more from ya! cool  

ChibiAru

Kandieren

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:53 am
ChibiAru
All I can see wrong with it are the ears and hands 3nodding But ya may like the ears big like that (( I know I do ninja )) And I have the same problem with hands. sweatdrop Awsome work! hope to see more from ya! cool

I do love big, pointy ears. I usually draw them that big. I'm not too bad at hands but the ones that I put on her look a little strained. You're right. I was trying for a feminine hand pose and I didn't quite pull it off. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:01 am
i like the way you colored the avi art but since you were already told about any problems im not going to repeat chibiaru 3nodding  

fumetsu ookami

The Anime Art Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff