Zabchan
eww sand-attack for flareon? nooooo! such magesty and fire power should not be insulted with the continued tolerance of "sand-attack"!

give that poor creature another fire technique!

i love how your pigdeot has toxic. i wouldn't have thought of it.

i wanna mew!!!!!! wah! crying
Hnn..Although Fire Blast isn't very accurate..I think that it would be a good move for your Flareon should you decide to eliminate its Sand-Attack move...But that's just my opinion.. sweatdrop

Toxic is a lovely little move. I'm quite fond of it myself. twisted

Now..I have no other comments concerning the Red version team..Except for the fact that Raichu has Flash. gonk ..Maybe it's just me, but I think that Thunderpunch would serve it better. 3nodding

Now..Let's take a look at your Gold version team..

Your Meganium uses the moves Light Screen and Synthesis. If I were you, I'd try to get it to learn Poisonpowder and Vine Whip instead..Once again, just my personal opinion. I'm not exactly a "master trainer" here..So, maybe I shouldn't really be giving advice.. sweatdrop

Umbreon will soon be using Psychic. I must admit that's pretty clever on your part. I would have never considered teaching it that..So, no laments from me about Umbreon's moves, just praise.

Steelix, the evolution of Onix...I haven't seen anyone use that Pokemon before..Have you ever considered teaching it Iron Tail?

Xatu, yet another that I haven't seen used against me. I have no complaints or real comments for its arsenal of attacks. I think that it'll probably be good when it learns Psychic though.