Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 7) Just Talk
NIU shootings

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:45 pm
Hey everyone...I know this isn't really the subject of our guild, but I really think this is an important matter.

I'm sure you have heard reports on the NIU shooting on February 14,2008. Well a girl named Ghayla Debroski died when a bullet shot her in the heart. Well, I used to go to day care with this girl, and it really bugs me that some one would do something like that. Please share your thoughts so I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. And I'm sorry for anyone else who is suffering from a loss...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:52 pm
I am sincerely sorry for your loss and I wish not to be disrespectful so I'll let this slide but please change it to a Sticky instead. And again I am sorry.  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:57 pm
IT's fine Alex...don't worry about it...thx for your consern! It's really appreciated!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:52 pm
The shootings are pointless!!! First Vrginia Tech and now NIU!!! WHAT"S WRONG WITH SOME PEOPLE THESE DAYS!!!!!There has also been another gun shooting AND bomb threat in Florida!!!I mean come on!!! people are really dumb these days. If you take someone's life that you don't know, it's the same as taking your best friends life.  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:09 pm
OMFG!!!!! I JUST MET SOMEONE WHO DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THE NIU SHOOTINGS!!!!!! WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT TALK TO Ryanlover234!!!!!!! SHE DOESN't CARE ABOUT HOW MANY PEOPLE SUFFERED OR ANYTHING!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:06 pm
schools don't tell you what to do if a gunman enters the school. I think there should be some sort of system. it may help, it may not, but its better than what we have now.  

bessio
Vice Captain

Demon_Izo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:33 am
that suks man i hate gunshootin it kes me feel bad  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:11 pm
They should have something planned if a gunman comes into the school bessio.  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:59 pm
i'm sorry just as alex is for your loss of a friend but I haven't heard of this and if i did i would not really of wanted to listen because i hate death  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:30 am
i hate death also another life is takin away dats suks  

Demon_Izo
Vice Captain

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:07 pm
No kidding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:17 pm
if only dere waz a way 2 stop it  

Demon_Izo
Vice Captain

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:21 pm
Can't stop crazy people i guess...you just kinda got to deal w/ it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:47 am
taht's what coco houses are for.  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:51 pm
yeah and even if there was a way to stop it i wouldn't want to bring dead people back i know it hurts to loose someone but i guess he wanted them back  
7) Just Talk

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games